ETBILU

3 posts

CoD is one of the best XBox 360 games i even played
Just AWESOME !

Posted Jun 6, '11 at 5:34pm

hypoxia

hypoxia

470 posts

I find COD has lost some of it's grip on the market in recent times.

Black Ops hasn't held the attention of many thus far, and as for Mw2, well what can I say?

Posted Jun 6, '11 at 6:37pm

circuitstar

circuitstar

72 posts

love COD I have blackops awsum game and so fun on zombies

Posted Jun 6, '11 at 9:51pm

wuffiekun

wuffiekun

4 posts

Black ops is fun but the maps first two map packs are really arcade like.. i liked the Escalation maps because they were more MW2 ish and that was the greatest thing about MW2 imo

Posted Jun 6, '11 at 10:59pm

koolkylekool

koolkylekool

241 posts

I keep trying to go back to Modern Warfare 2, as it showed a lot of promise at launch and the sniping isn't half-bad. But every time I seem ready to get into it, a hacker, noob-tuber, or quick-scoper shows up and generally ruins the game for everyone in the server.

The worst part with Black Ops is that Treyarch over-reacted when they made the game. They tuned down the stats of the snipers, the assault rifles, the shotguns, and the SMG's so that they wouldn't be too powerful. But, in doing so, they made the game so much less appealing, and that's one of the reasons I just can't play Black Ops anymore.

Posted Jun 7, '11 at 12:04am

acesup

acesup

1 post

huh?

Posted Jun 7, '11 at 12:00pm

Rifle1

Rifle1

120 posts

Black ops and WAW are my favotite 2 CoD games as of right now. I hear, however, that there's gonna be a CoD: BO 2. I'll send a link to the video/forum later, as I forgot where I heard it.

Posted Jun 7, '11 at 12:12pm

123bradpull

123bradpull

36 posts

hope there is cod BO 2

Posted Jun 8, '11 at 11:36am

123bradpull

123bradpull

36 posts

i play cod 5 more than black ops

Posted Jun 8, '11 at 11:44am

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

just have to post these videos here I get somethin like 1020 tomahawk off the wall on someone then a 360 tomahawk across the map then the next day I get a 360 ladder tomahawk across the map links are here
rn1020 rebound and 360 across maprn
360 ladder tomahawk across map

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!