ForumsGame WalkthroughsSquiddicus' Gemcraft Labyrinth Hints and Tips NO PREMIUM

23 34318
Squiddicus
Squiddicus
266 posts
Peasant

Gemcraft Labyrinth is not difficult at the beginning, but it gets really hard, really fast. So, "how do I get further?"
I will provide a few GENERAL tips in this thread. Although I have yet to reach the fourth Epic Field, I do know what does work.

#00) Replay Early Fields
You cannot pass this game without replaying. You would only gain the difference between the old and new, but you may level up. Several times, I have skipped a couple levels entirely by replaying old fields.
#01) Kill apparitions
Apparitions will sometimes appear. Kill it. After killing it, DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID!!! You will only get the skill points by winning the battle.

Feel free to post your own methods. (please avoid spoilers)
I will post more every so often until I run dry.

• 23 Replies
UgAhgItHurts
UgAhgItHurts
259 posts
Peasant

Non-premium Vesper. Beating a 50 summon multiplier is at least millions of summons (summon 1600 per creature, no giant only easy mode), kinda hard to do that in ~50 waves

Squiddicus
Squiddicus
266 posts
Peasant

I made it to G7.

I was massacred at level 119.

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

Poor boy. I want to hug you.

AtrieSky
AtrieSky
1 posts
Nomad

I got some tips, and it works very well when you able to reach 20 skill points on the wild gem skills...
it's just some tips for those who reach half of the game...
For battle setting multiplier,
double monster amount (optional)
armored only (MUST)
2 banish option (optional)
SKILLS,
max 20 the wild gem skills, then max 20 bloodbound skills, 30 forge, 20-30 focus... you're ready to go...

once you start the battle, extend mana TWICE, then sell your wild gem, you should get around 7000-8000 mana, unlock bloodbound gem, place a lvl 6-7 bloodbound tower at the most strategic place where you can surely cover your orb from banishment, then put 8 bloodbound amplifier around it as you move on the battle... you should be able to kill every monster and achieve more battle amulets hence more exp
the rating after the battle is about 8, which is very useful to keep you lvl up every battle you did...

Dewi1066
Dewi1066
539 posts
Nomad

I'm finding the tips helpful. Thank you.

I've been struggling to understand the strategy of the game, so I haven't really progressed. Now I understand the amplifier, its become much easier.

mggaeta11
mggaeta11
1 posts
Peasant

is the highest gem you can create a 12??? I spend all day combining gems to get to just level 25... is there any way I can copy level 17, 18 gems so it goes faster????i know i can hit shift or ctrl to do more than one at a time but still takes forever... people talking about level 40 gems... there is no way they do it by combining level 12 gems... they would have to combine about 15,000 times...

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

RTFM
http://i39.tinypic.com/avis29.png
http://i40.tinypic.com/20u34nt.png

thewizard123456789
thewizard123456789
1 posts
Blacksmith

I'm in serious trouble. I'm Level 34, soon 35. I'm on M8. Is that good or bad... It seems like I've gone too far for my level, but then I wonder, "How did I get to this area then?" Might've been the large Bloodbound, Poison, and Chain Hit amounts in the area that helped me up here but I can't get further.
I've been trying to use the first epic field I have to level up, by putting mana gain gems at the crafting pylon, and then setting up a defense up top, and using a mana farm, then when the pylon is 9,950ish I take the mana gain gems away from the pylon, combining them then placing them into a nearby amplifier. When an emergency comes and I'll never be able to beat it, I drop the gem into a tower, and the battle ends but I don't farm XP because I didn't beat the XP record. I've tried swarms, armored, nothing, gem bomb summoning, but I can't budge it. I need help!

Showing 16-23 of 23