ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMage's Musings

18 6882
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

I have a bunch of half baked ideas for stories that need fleshing out. Moon and others have suggested i create a thread here to work some of it out so here is will I will be placing them.

Some of the ideas I have floating around I plan to work on are...
A futuristic world. I will be using some of the things that have come up in the 'General Science Discussion' thread in the Tavern and I have a number of ideas for aliens as well.

A story for a sort of Land of thee Lost style island outside of time using plants and animals from the past present and future to create a working ecosystem.

A Ghostbusters fanfic set in modern time using my own characters. (I might do a forum rpg if there is interest.)

A story for a zombie apocalypse.

And what ever else I might think to do.

I just have bits and pieces for each of these ideas right now.

• 18 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Make is a female mechanic. ^,^

Your class 12 system would be a bit... much, don't you think? While it would be more detailed, I don't think that having to know all 12 classes to actually. 10 is a nice simple even number. Remember what I said about the bold, too.

Futuristic World ideas? Do tell.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Futuristic World ideas? Do tell.

As I said in the OP I have more ideas than just Ghostbusters fanfic. Influenced by Asimov, various scifi shows and the General Science Discussion thread I've been cooking up my own vision of the future.

In this story humans hundreds of years from now have traveled into space and encountered extraterrestrial life. Some of them very much matching modern mythology, some far more unusual like the Stalks who use a spider like creature for hands.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

They both seem fairly good to me. I guess it is all up to you.

Showing 16-18 of 18