ForumsGamesHands of War 2 expanded version

20 13110
GanDi
GanDi
8 posts
Nomad

Which is the best build for HoW 2 Exp. ver.?

Please explain why and what build you used.

• 20 Replies
GanDi
GanDi
8 posts
Nomad

Hey.. I was working on the walkthrough, but when I killed the Soulbound Guardian I'm stuck in the cave.. Can't get out of the room..
So there's a bugg that needs to be fixed before I can deliver an entire walktrough..
I can post what I got so far..

Riddles:

Mr and mrs have six daughters... - answer 9

Then there was the one with the Triangles which I couldn't figure out.. My answer was 21.. but it was still wrong..
But now I'm stuck in a cave where I can't get out of..

Btw. Soulbound Guardian is very tough because he heals 2000 hp quite often.. I found a way to kill him, when you're a Necromancer.
Use "Rune of the Grave" everytime your battlebar is at 100.. I did about 350 dmg in avarage, with crit I did 500+.. That took care of him.. But make sure you have a lot of potions as he spawns minions..

But please fix the bug in the game so I can continue..

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Then there was the one with the Triangles which I couldn't figure out.. My answer was 21.. but it was still wrong..

If I remeber right, correct answer is 27 or 28.
Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

Answers
Best build imo - Rogue. 1k+ damage; hide; vampiric attack.

liverpool8
liverpool8
131 posts
Peasant

does anyone know how to beat the third shard holder as a ranger?

GanDi
GanDi
8 posts
Nomad

Nice.. Thanks for the answers.. I'll try the Rogue..

Antank
Antank
1 posts
Nomad

how do i find the first shard? im having a hard time with it...

GanDi
GanDi
8 posts
Nomad

how do i find the first shard? im having a hard time with it...

The first shard is in the cave.. Just follow the fractions missions.. It will come all by it self..
FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

I just beat game as Necromancer.that wave of death-avability is really nice on close range And I beated bosses with this strategy: Get close, use Enslave souls-avability (or what thats is, already forgot name), use run of grave active avability, blast wave of death and then spam basic attack and wave of death until boss dies.

Rokupin
Rokupin
1 posts
Nomad

I died at when I was at the soulbound guardian.
Then I couldn't get back.

Vench
Vench
1 posts
Nomad

there is no shard inside my first cave... im level 14 already just from killing those level 4 guys inside it, and there isnt a single stone there... it got boring...

mwdaly
mwdaly
19 posts
Blacksmith

You missed the triangles that are upside-down.

I just played as a Ranger, and it was pretty trivial. The only potions I drank were an accident, and I never needed to use a rune other than the first one.
NerdtasticKennM
NerdtasticKennM
1 posts
Nomad

I'm looking to complete the achievement "The Extra Mile" and am curious as to how/where one is to pick up the centaur quest(s). Anyone know? I've finnished the wolf quests for half of the requirements for the achievement and have explored the entire outside world map. Just need to search the last 2 caves and maybe sneak into the Phoenix city.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

One centaur (and only centaur!) quest is a road which leads to 4th area.Its about directly same line as 2nd last cave.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

One centaur (and only centaur!) quest is a road which leads to 4th area.Its about directly same line as 2nd last cave.

Sorry, my bad.Actually there is 2nd centaur quest at same place, after completing 1st.But its more like a mini-boss fight so I forgot it.
stealth007
stealth007
5 posts
Nomad

were is the heartstone i looked in the cave i cant see it

Showing 1-15 of 20