Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Hands of War 2 expanded version

Posted Jun 10, '11 at 10:27am

Vench

Vench

1 post

there is no shard inside my first cave... im level 14 already just from killing those level 4 guys inside it, and there isnt a single stone there... it got boring...

Posted Jun 10, '11 at 3:01pm

mwdaly

mwdaly

19 posts

Then there was the one with the Triangles which I couldn't figure out.. My answer was 21.. but it was still wrong..

You missed the triangles that are upside-down.

I just played as a Ranger, and it was pretty trivial.  The only potions I drank were an accident, and I never needed to use a rune other than the first one.

Posted Jun 11, '11 at 10:23am

NerdtasticKennM

NerdtasticKennM

1 post

I'm looking to complete the achievement "The Extra Mile" and am curious as to how/where one is to pick up the centaur quest(s). Anyone know? I've finnished the wolf quests for half of the requirements for the achievement and have explored the entire outside world map. Just need to search the last 2 caves and maybe sneak into the Phoenix city.

Posted Jun 11, '11 at 10:40am

FinnDragon

FinnDragon

655 posts

One centaur (and only centaur!) quest is a road which leads to 4th area.Its about directly same line as 2nd last cave.

Posted Jun 14, '11 at 8:28am

FinnDragon

FinnDragon

655 posts

One centaur (and only centaur!) quest is a road which leads to 4th area.Its about directly same line as 2nd last cave.

Sorry, my bad.Actually there is 2nd centaur quest at same place, after completing 1st.But its more like a mini-boss fight so I forgot it.

Posted Sep 24, '11 at 2:55pm

stealth007

stealth007

5 posts

were is the heartstone i looked in the cave i cant see it

Posted Sep 24, '11 at 2:59pm

stealth007

stealth007

5 posts

i mean weres the heartstone shard i can not find it plz send me were it is plz

Posted Oct 11, '11 at 12:25pm

long0gamer

long0gamer

1 post

goes in this link
http://www.prehackshub.com/arcade/3927/Hands-of-War-2-Expanded-Edition.html

Posted Feb 12, '12 at 5:09pm

s9b1

s9b1

259 posts

Hands of war 2 expand version is not a very hard game. But i think it help you out depend on class you are. I think the best class is either warrior or summoner.

Posted Apr 27, '12 at 12:03am

hatosan

hatosan

4 posts

Anybody knows how to finish the quest The Lucky Belt?

Reply to Hands of War 2 expanded version

You must be logged in to post a reply!