ForumsGamesContinuum

2 1523
Kthx
Kthx
6 posts
Nomad

I just want to start out by saying that this game isn't going to blow you away with graphics or anything, so if that hasn't turned you off and you are bored and looking for something to do keep reading.

I have been playing Continuum for around 10 years or so, its one of the first mmos ever, its only a five MB download, and its completely free. I have tried lots of the newer games but it seems like these days games are taking a route that is less skill and more pointing and clicking and the best thing about Continuum is the fact that its skill based, no pointing and clicking you have to aim, and dodge. There are cash events sometimes, quite a few zones with different styles of play, thousands of arenas with different subgames, a great built in chat system, and some really competitive leagues as well a leisurely style of play in public arenas.

If anyone wants to check it out the link is www.trenchwars.org - Its smaller than most flash games are so its worth checking out.

• 2 Replies
WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

Seems alright, but I don't think I'd really want to play that game for too long. I'm not into those kinds games.

Kthx
Kthx
6 posts
Nomad

Meh, its pretty much once you get involved in leagues and everything, but I can understand where you are coming from.

Showing 1-2 of 2