ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Armor Game playtime

189 19226
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts

about what fraction of your day do u go on Armor Games?

• 189 Replies
ablr
ablr
134 posts

Well, I never actually play any games here, but I've been being on the forums 30 minute to an hour and a half each day.

JabbaMoon
JabbaMoon
16 posts

I sit here while my kids go to sleep, which can take from 1 to 3 hours - every evening. :-)

stephenking
stephenking
2,421 posts

If it's the weekend, 5 to 8 hours. If there is school, 30 minutes to an hour.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
899 posts

Anywhere from 20-90 minutes on a week day. On the weekend then it's usually anywhere up to 2 hours. So not too much but enough to get around. My parents say I am on too much though (But I don't do anything or have anything to do other than this)

Dragongunner
Dragongunner
55 posts

Normally 1 hour.

Szeep
Szeep
27 posts

I think AG should give points who do the achievements of the games and finish, cause ppl just spam rates, comments and posts on forum...

wipe42
wipe42
821 posts

I get on Armor Games fairly often because I think that most of the people here are nice and mature enough to have a decent/great conversation with. At least I try to get on a lot, but I'm unfortunate (actually I love it) enough to have extracurricular activities that involve my Theatre life.

I think AG should give points who do the achievements of the games and finish, cause ppl just spam rates, comments and posts on forum...

I don't think that this is very fair. People can comment and rate on the comments all they want but there are only so many games out there. Plus I've seen that the Mods are cracking down on spam these days. If you really think others feel the same way or just want to make your thoughts heard then post this on the support and suggestions part of the community.
darklichxan
darklichxan
40 posts

Whole day on weekends!

calebsi
calebsi
202 posts

I go on for roughly an hour on weekdays and an hour and a half on weekends.

ellisdee45
ellisdee45
55 posts

I play for an hour to an hour and a half everyday.

Szeep
Szeep
27 posts

1/12,3333 of my time

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,327 posts

The point system in AG3 will be based on game achievements. Check the AG3 Forum for more info.
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts

i usually dont just go on this i probally have another tab open also doing that which is about 30 min unless i'm chatting with someone it about 1 hour

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,498 posts

I play as often as i can XD I always have a tab for games a tab for homework and a tab for checking ag comments open

Fs97
Fs97
93 posts

I usually play about 2-5 hours each day. Inb4iamaddictedtoarmorgames

Showing 166-180 of 189