ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Armor Game playtime

188 32635
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

about what fraction of your day do u go on Armor Games?

• 188 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I'm here at least an hour or two a day. More so than facebook, I can tell you. If I'm not here, I'm in CT more. I dont get on in the mornings as much, I work the opening shift for a little bookstore more often than not. Maybe 12 to 4 I am here, lately I've been getting on around midnight to 5 in the morning, because of boredom.

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

I check AG for new games, and the forums for any new posts in intresting comments. I also like to play feudilism II, so I play that a bit each day.

This can take anywhere from 30minutes - 2 hours a day.

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
468 posts
Nomad

5 hours per day (not in a row)

destiny255
destiny255
2 posts
Nomad

I only go on to play games

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

I only go on to play games

Well doesn't everybody it's a gaming website the only other thing you could do is chat which i can see u barely do
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

the moderation team is efficient now and I actually get banned for long periods of time for being a bad boy.

Ive been a good boy for two straight hours now and its getting old. I need to step up my game a little bit.
MrAutomatic
MrAutomatic
296 posts
Nomad

When I was active over a year ago I would spend a lot of time writing game reviews. I probably spent an hour or so a week on that. Maybe I'll start doing that again.

ShardRaldevius
ShardRaldevius
108 posts
Nomad

it depends, but usually something around 2 hours-a-day almost 1/10 of my day

puppetadventurer
puppetadventurer
36 posts
Nomad

I go here about two hours a month. I'll probably be more active now that I'm banned from where I usually am the whole day.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

I'm here almost everyday, whether for a short time or for a long time. At least once every day.

darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

I'm on here every day, usually for about two hours, switching between the forums and other sites.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

i go on everyday chatting with my friends and playing games

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
466 posts
Nomad

I go on too much that's all I know.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

I come online whenever I feel like it. I log out whenever I feel like it. thats all there is to know.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

I come online whenever I feel like it. I log out whenever I feel like it. thats all there is to know.
[quote]

That's what I do everyday when I'm done with like playing with friends and stuff I'll go on.
Showing 61-75 of 188