ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Armor Game playtime

188 32716
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

about what fraction of your day do u go on Armor Games?

• 188 Replies
metalwill
metalwill
147 posts
Shepherd

It depends on what I have to do that particular day, if there are new games on here, and if there are new games whether or not I like them. I'm more likely to play something if its smack dab on the top of the home page, rather than searching for games. And I'm more likely to stay on here if the game I'm playing is good.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

Yeah I won't be on here in the afternoon. Because I work and I do other stuff like clean or make dinner. So I will come on around seven or eight at night.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

on school days about one hour and weekend or no school days 2 or 3 hours

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Im on here about 1/24th of my day.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

I'm guessing the average playtime is about one hour

Snowrut
Snowrut
68 posts
Nomad

On weekdays I go on an hour or less. On weekends I have more time so I probably go on 3 hours.

chitown
chitown
1,615 posts
Farmer

I spend less than an hour on AG. I used to come on a lot more, but I just don't have the time anymore.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

I usually make some sneak posts every now and then and play a game or two. I don't want my dadfinding out about my computer in my room!(actually, he knows about it but I don't want him to know I'm using it)

So i probably spend around 1 hour from random intervals.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

Like I said I'm always on in the afternoons. This is when I'm very active.

drew333
drew333
83 posts
Nomad

2-3 hours on a weekend. 1 hour if any during the week. I dont usually come on during the week though, but i do now cuz SCHOOL'S OUT!

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

I say I spend around maybe a couple hours in the morning here. Than I'm done for a little while. On my day off from work I will be on here all day.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

not very often. the moderation team is efficient now and I actually get banned for long periods of time for being a bad boy. not that I dont deserve it.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

I usually don't spend more than 3 hours on ArmorGames most of the time. I have other stuff to do.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

wht do u do to get banned i mean i know how to though i like AG too much to get banned like i said before 2 or 3 hours and also i dn't get how high schoolers get the time to do this

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

i dn't get how high schoolers get the time to do this

Maybe they do all their work while they're on AG/finish it all before they do anything...? That's what I do.
Showing 16-30 of 188