ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Armor Game playtime

188 32741
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

about what fraction of your day do u go on Armor Games?

• 188 Replies
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

Depends, but of course more than 2 hours.

I'm getting that the average person goes on 2 hours a day if they have an account
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

1. Wake up 7am

on the weekend? but doesnt that sort of ruin the point?
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

Weekends
1. Wake up 7am

Ya like that guy said before isn't it the weekend like you said y u wake up sooo early i wake up at probally 11am
Bl1zzarddd
Bl1zzarddd
31 posts
Peasant

I'm getting that the average person goes on 2 hours a day if they have an account

True for me.

-B
chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

It usually varies quite a bit with me. Sometimes if I am very busy then I may just very briefly check the forums once. On most day's I usually check the forums a couple times a day and make 4 or 5 posts and play maybe one game if I see one that interests me. I usually just have a tab with armor games open and when I get bored check it.
So maybe on an average day, 2 hours?
I used to play games on here a lot more but then I just...sort of stopped.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

I knew it 2 hours is average

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I haven't been busy these past three-four days, and I've been lazy, so I've been spending more time on the Internet.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

ya same here i feel really lazy i mean the highlights of my summer were cruise ship camp and armor games

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

after saying that i really do feel bad and lazy i'll probally get more active

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I've been online for about 6 hours now, mostly playing CTC2PP and CTCTD. I think I feel an activity burst coming...

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

The amount of time I spend on AG depends on the other stuff I do during the day, which can vary. The only time of day when I won't post is the overnight hours (although I had one day where I posted at about 6:30 in the morning or so). On a normal day, I usually spend 6-8 hours on AG.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Like... 1/12. I probably spend two hours on here just stirring stuff up in the forums... occasionally I will play a game and rate it and give a good review, if the forums are slow

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

I also can tell lots of people get accounts to chat because on this thread many have said they spend lots of time on the forums

JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

I usually play this lots when im away from my xbox... :P

SneakR
SneakR
88 posts
Bard

Hmmm ill stay on armor games for a few hours every now and then sometimes ill play a few days in a row but usually not but the best thing about not playing every day is when i come back usually there are a whole heap of new games to play i love it .

Showing 91-105 of 188