Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Best Musician

Posted Nov 2, '11 at 11:17pm

ide4749

ide4749

241 posts

im not saying he hasnt ever, but lets face it, lil wayne isnt anywhere near kanye west who not only writes everything, but produces everything, and mixes and masters everything as well. for someone who isnt on an indie label he sure acts like he is.
as for your comment, im just done haha, you cant argue any points towards how lil wayne is better while i have, so you have lost the arguement at this point

so u saying Kanye West good finnally an agreement out of u!!!!!!!! sure u can b a little wayne h8r as long as u like Kanye West or someone of that (good) catergory

Posted Nov 2, '11 at 11:59pm

delossantosj

delossantosj

5,311 posts

so u saying Kanye West good finnally an agreement out of u!!!!!!!!

kanye west is like my favorite rapper dude, haha you dont even know

Posted Nov 3, '11 at 1:32am

xfirealchemistx

xfirealchemistx

377 posts

Ice Cube is way better.

Posted Nov 3, '11 at 4:10pm

AvengedSevenfold11

AvengedSevenfold11

529 posts

*sees if there still arguing "yep"

Posted Nov 3, '11 at 4:18pm

ide4749

ide4749

241 posts

WOW u should have brought that up b4 this would have made everything different have u listened 2 marvin and chardonnay by kanye and big sean if u havn't listen 2 it

Posted Nov 3, '11 at 4:19pm

Faunbard

Faunbard

464 posts

I like Ben Folds alot, because hes super smart and he has catchy, rythmitic songs. I dont care if hes not as good as a singer as bruno mars or some other guys like him, he still has my vote. This thread is best musician noot best singer. Thats why ben folds is (my opinion) the obvious choice

Posted Nov 3, '11 at 5:14pm

M1LKMAN

M1LKMAN

28 posts

Breaking Benjamin is probably my favorite, their music is some good rock. But there are onther good people, like Eminem for rap

Posted Nov 3, '11 at 5:46pm

delossantosj

delossantosj

5,311 posts

Ice Cube is way better.

haha care to back your statement up with some logic with that spam?

Posted Nov 3, '11 at 5:59pm

aggieboy

aggieboy

5 posts

You gotta love the oldies. Songs these days are all about drugs and parties.

Posted Nov 3, '11 at 6:21pm

devsaupa

devsaupa

924 posts

WOW u should have brought that up b4 this would have made everything different have u listened 2 marvin and chardonnay by kanye and big sean if u havn't listen 2 it

What are you saying? That was a vague statement. Good or Bad?

Ice Cube is way better.

Why? And why compare Kanye to Ice? And I really don't think he is. Kanye West FTW

Songs these days are all about drugs and parties

Not all. If that is what you think, 1. stop listening to songs you don't like, 2. Listen to more modern songs if that is what you think they are all about, and 3. No.

Reply to Best Musician

You must be logged in to post a reply!