Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Best Musician

Posted Dec 8, '11 at 7:43am

ide4749

ide4749

241 posts

have you heard any stuff from when he was in his old rap group goodie mob?

I didnt even know he did rap since he became known 4 me when he made the song *****K you

Posted Dec 8, '11 at 10:39am

light_chaser

light_chaser

659 posts

eddie van halen or ozzy osborn.

Posted Dec 8, '11 at 4:14pm

delossantosj

delossantosj

5,311 posts

I didnt even know he did rap since he became known 4 me when he made the song *****K you

his original start was in a rap group called goodie mob. my god cee-lo can rap like no other haha. a straight up beast on the mic. then he did gnarles barkley with danger mouse and than did his own sort of thing

Posted Dec 8, '11 at 6:30pm

ide4749

ide4749

241 posts

his original start was in a rap group called goodie mob. my god cee-lo can rap like no other haha. a straight up beast on the mic. then he did gnarles barkley with danger mouse and than did his own sort of thing

oh never knew that how about busta ryhmes he dont sound like he use any auto tunes and he good and b trowing down some fast beats

Posted Dec 8, '11 at 7:01pm

CabzIndustries

CabzIndustries

34 posts

have you heard any stuff from when he was in his old rap group goodie mob?

bahaha i checked out his old music, its funny how ridiculously ghetto they acted, cee lo looked thin(er)

Posted Dec 9, '11 at 5:23pm

delossantosj

delossantosj

5,311 posts

its funny how ridiculously ghetto they acted, cee lo looked thin(er)

ya dude cee lo could rap like no other back then, he was a beast.

oh never knew that how about busta ryhmes he dont sound like he use any auto tunes and he good and b trowing down some fast beats

hes fast no doubt, i have respect for him. not on my top 10 though if were to make a list. maybe like a top 50 or 100

Posted Dec 9, '11 at 7:14pm

ide4749

ide4749

241 posts

hes fast no doubt, i have respect for him. not on my top 10 though if were to make a list. maybe like a top 50 or 100

how about the song "n****s in paris" or the song " dance (a**)" those r both VERY good i've told u b4 2 check em out but u dont give ur opinion on them

Posted Dec 9, '11 at 8:05pm

delossantosj

delossantosj

5,311 posts

how about the song "n****s in paris" or the song " dance (a**)" those r both VERY good i've told u b4 2 check em out but u dont give ur opinion on them

eh its deffinately not kanye or jay-z's best work. kinda mediocre for such a dynamic combination if you ask me.

on my page i have a list of the 10 greatest hip-hop artists of all time if youd like to check it out

Posted Dec 10, '11 at 9:59am

ide4749

ide4749

241 posts

eh its deffinately not kanye or jay-z's best work. kinda mediocre for such a dynamic combination if you ask me.

well the other song i posted "dance (a**)" is a great song especially the 1 with nicki minaj in it and i agreee it wasnt their best work but it was good or another good song called "bedrock" by lots of the cash money records rappers it's AMAZING I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Posted Dec 10, '11 at 7:14pm

delossantosj

delossantosj

5,311 posts

song called "bedrock" by lots of the cash money records rappers it's AMAZING I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

i guess if you are into trash lyrics than sure

Reply to Best Musician

You must be logged in to post a reply!