ForumsPopular MediaBest Musician

315 104932
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

who's the best rapper, band, pianist, guitar player, whoever or in other words who's the best musician or music artist. I would say Lil Wayne or busta rhymes I more of a rapper type of guy.

• 315 Replies
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

Eminem of course

Do I have to repeat myself if you buy one of Eminems songs you buy all his new ones all his new ones are the same the old ones like cleanin out my closet and stand are actually good
akqpars
akqpars
190 posts
Nomad

As a musician Freddy Mercury.As a band Rammstein.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

Ya i haven't heard anything about little wayne which makes me mad

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

u guys wouldn't know a good rapper if i hit u in the face lil wayne is the best u can get

godsmvp
godsmvp
31 posts
Jester

Lil Wayne is trash and ruines good songs like Look at me now... but best musician alone i'd have to say is Pink Floyd, guitarist is Slash(but i do love jimi), best band linkin park because they're hard to hate, best rapper i'd say Busta (sick in Look at me now)

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

u guys wouldn't know a good rapper if i hit u in the face lil wayne is the best u can get

how in the world is he even CLOSE. he doesnt rap about ANYTHING accept inappropriate nonsense
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

Best bassist? This one is much, much tougher, and I don't really have a strong opinion, so Imma skip this.

victor wooten and james jamerson with flying colors. no one else even comes CLOSE to them
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

Lil Wayne is trash and ruines good songs like Look at me now... but best musician alone i'd have to say is Pink Floyd, guitarist is Slash(but i do love jimi), best band linkin park because they're hard to hate, best rapper i'd say Busta (sick in Look at me now)

First of all Busta Rhymes is the name and second of all I'm pretty sure Pink Floyd died in 1990 in popularity and now if you check almost anywhere you'll find the best rockband as linkin Park golden star for knowing that but really i guess slash is good but Pink Floyd
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

meant to say Pink Floyd is bad at you so call "Busta" only was popular because of look at me now which was all lil wayne and bustarhymes and his album back on my BS. IN other works busta rhymes is okay. even though lil wayne's raps don't always make sense aren't they entertaining and some do make sense. go look up the lryics to How to Love by Lil Wayne and lets see if you can come back and tell me his songs don't make sense

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
529 posts
Nomad

Alexander Perls makes pretty good. The music I'm most fond of that he made is this.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

First of all Busta Rhymes is the name and second of all I'm pretty sure Pink Floyd died in 1990 in popularity and now if you check almost anywhere you'll find the best rockband as linkin Park golden star for knowing that but really i guess slash is good but Pink Floyd

no. pink floyd has influenced music FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARR more then linkin park and lil wayne XD. and actually, pink floyd has actually officially been on the charts for 1000 weeks, it was official about a month ago. and i dont mean the billboard 200, in fact the only reason pink floyd isnt STILL on the 200 is because they made a rule where a song made over 10 years ago cant be on it or something like that.

if it wasnt for that rule, songs like brick in the wall, stairway to heaven, hotel california, satisfaction, and a lot of other songs from back then would still be number one.
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

best bands: good charlotte, simple plan, GREEN DAY!, rise against!

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

best guitarist: Jimi Hendrix
best rock singer: Robert Plant
best rock drummer: John Bonham
best rock bassist: John Paul Jones

So, as the three last are Led Zeppelin members, I love this group!

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

no. pink floyd has influenced music FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARR more then linkin park and lil wayne XD. and actually, pink floyd has actually officially been on the charts for 1000 weeks, it was official about a month ago. and i dont mean the billboard 200, in fact the only reason pink floyd isnt STILL on the 200 is because they made a rule where a song made over 10 years ago cant be on it or something like that.

Lil wayne is definetly out there i mean he's having or has had a concert with nicki minaj who is also good and rick ross. he did have the top song on itunes and if you check he'll have like 10 of his songs on top 100 on itunes. I know it songs pretty lame with the whole itunes thing to say he's popular. I also can just go around to every teenager my age and ask them and they'll say he's the best.
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

hes not even close to being the best at anything accept a joke. the only thing he can do is rhyme, other then that he has no lyrical abillity what so ever. he doesnt touch people like rakim, big daddy kane, or andres 3000

Showing 76-90 of 315