ForumsPopular MediaBest Musician

315 105071
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

who's the best rapper, band, pianist, guitar player, whoever or in other words who's the best musician or music artist. I would say Lil Wayne or busta rhymes I more of a rapper type of guy.

• 315 Replies
AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

i never said justin beiber was talented, im saying his music is ****, flat out. him as a person, arogant (rightfully so), and overall an idiot. he DOESNT write his own meterial and he needs a serious reallity check.

You my friend, spaeak my thoughts!

: Lamb of God or Toto or Avenged Sevenfold or Led Zepellin... it's too hard to choose only one.

Another a7x fan!

As far as best artist. I really like Mark Morton. His guitar work is so unique and complex. Listen to Grace by Lamb of God if you don't believe me

Awsome guitar work buddy, thx for the song! but i do belive there is better guitarists, I really like Synyster Gates of a7x hes amazing, but i believe the best new metal giutarist is Michael Padget for his amazing speed solos! anyone who disagrees can..well argue with me!

Oh and people listen up! I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT LINKIN PARK SUCK! only good musician is Chester for his good vocals
AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

delossantosj I can tell this isn't your first fight on here by looking at the comments and that must mean you have a bad horrible ****ty taste of rap your rappers suck like ****.

Oh so we have a Lil Wayne defender eh well he sucks so good luck argueing with deloss
bravehawk204
bravehawk204
350 posts
Nomad

T pain (if your into pure auto tunes)

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
290 posts
Scribe

I play the cello, so I am really partial towards people who play stringed instruments, so I'm going to have to say Jorge Quintero is the best musician I've heard. Also, the Axis of Awesome is the best band. listen to "the language of love" (less sappy than it sounds) and you will agree with me.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

Oh so we have a Lil Wayne defender eh well he sucks so good luck argueing with deloss
AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

so you quoted but forgot to say something?
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

I meant to say about that quote up there that everyone likes lil wayne so i wouldn't be talking you guys looking at all the historic rapper that don't rap anymore think their so good buy no lil wayne is probally one of the most popular the one of the best. I know thier are others out thier like Rick Ross, Nicki Manaj, T-pain, Drake, Eminem,and Wiz khalifa. Lil wayne make most of those rappers look bad and if you had a good taste of rap you would agree. The names i posted are talented popular rappers like lil wayne but lil wayne has been popular longer and has been better to this day.

AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

I meant to say about that quote up there that everyone likes lil wayne so i wouldn't be talking you guys looking at all the historic rapper that don't rap anymore think their so good buy no lil wayne is probally one of the most popular the one of the best. I know thier are others out thier like Rick Ross, Nicki Manaj, T-pain, Drake, Eminem,and Wiz khalifa. Lil wayne make most of those rappers look bad and if you had a good taste of rap you would agree. The names i posted are talented popular rappers like lil wayne but lil wayne has been popular longer and has been better to this day.

I dont really like rap, but i do know this: lil wayne sucks it
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

good god, and people say MY grammar is horrible 0_o

why do you have it in your head that the more popular the artist, the more musicianship they have?
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

Shut up popularity is other people's opinions and thier opinions are saying in the US that he is good. No one cares about your (one) opinion

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Here's my problem with rap... There is no musical talent! For god's sake it's not even SINGING! It's just saying crappy poetry to crappy computer- generated music kind of fast. There is no musical talent

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

Shut up popularity is other people's opinions and thier opinions are saying in the US that he is good. No one cares about your (one) opinion

no it just shows how low minded people are getting now-a-days dude. you arent winning this argument. cause by your logic, justin beiber is the most talented artist in the world then, and we ALL know thats not true
AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

as for you... just no dude, you fail miserably

well actuly what hes sayin is mildly true, BUT if the rap has meaning clever lyrics and guitar (i like guitar) it does take talent, but lil wayne is just some random drug addict who felt like sayin a few words to go with his cocaine lol

why do you have it in your head that the more popular the artist, the more musicianship they have?

Agree perfectly, Justin B is more popular than Disturbed does that mean hes more talented?
Katy Perry is more popular than a7x does that meen shes more talented?

ask yourself these questions before sayin something retarted
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I'm all for keeping this thread alive. So long as several people don't have fits over another's opinion. Cut it out with the name-calling and insults. Delossantosj, AvengedSevenfold, and Ide, I expect improvement. Now I'm going to check back here in a bit. When I get back, I want sunshine and rainbows with prancing leprechauns (aphorism). Capice?

gamerarocks
gamerarocks
8 posts
Shepherd

Best of list in music, hmmmm....

Best band (musically) - Queensryche
Best band (importance) - The Beatles
Best vocalist (musically) - Freddie Mercury
Best vocalist (genre specific) - Bruce Dickinson
Best guitarist (musically) - Joe Satriani
Best guitarist (importance) - Jimi Hendrix
Best drummer - Neil Peart