ForumsPopular MediaBest Musician

315 104863
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

who's the best rapper, band, pianist, guitar player, whoever or in other words who's the best musician or music artist. I would say Lil Wayne or busta rhymes I more of a rapper type of guy.

• 315 Replies
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

If anyone like rapping make sure to state it

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

well. i love rap. ill make a list of who i think is the best in each catagory.

best band: the beatles
best rapper: rakim
best rock guitarist: jimi hendrix
best all genre guitarist: andres segovia
best rock drummer: neil peart
best rock bass player: james jamerson
most skilled drummer: vinnie calaiuta
most skilled bassist: victor wooten
best rock vocalist: freddy murcury

and thats as far as im going

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

I guess rap is popular i mean it just gets you moving not to sound wierd or anything

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

rap is NOT popular on AG. i am just the rare non ignorant one

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Best rappers i'd say eminem or T.I, simply based on their lyrics and skill.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

lol if your saying eminem or t.i. is the best rapper you must not know much about rap

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

It has nothing to do with knowing about rap (Which i know a good bit about) but it's personal opinion, and my opinion is eminem because i grew up with his music.

I know talent wise the likes of bone thugs and harmony and trina are amazing, but to me, eminem is my favourite and to me the best rapper.

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

hm... I'd say the best band is DethKlok, but the most talented Musician has to be either Rob halford from Judas Priest, or Hansi Kürsch from Blind Guardian. Something about their voices just screams BATTLE!

-Chillz

jahsonx
jahsonx
330 posts
Nomad

Best Musician would have to be Freddie Mercury and there's no question about it!!!

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

It has nothing to do with knowing about rap (Which i know a good bit about) but it's personal opinion, and my opinion is eminem because i grew up with his music.

its understandable that those are your favorites growing up with them and stuff, but there is no way they can touch the likes of grand masta flash, rakim, big daddy kane, or biggy.
metalwill
metalwill
147 posts
Shepherd

There is no "best", its all an opinion. Also, I think you are confusing song writing/composing with being a musician. Just because you can write a good song doesn't mean you're a good musician, it means you're a good song writer. I learned about a composer when I was in college (can't remember his name for the life of me) who wrote symphonies for entire orchestras but he couldn't play a single instrument himself.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

I mean like a good person who raps, sings whatever all i mean is there rapping or singing is different in a better way like eminem raps different from lil wayne and in your opinion i want to see if that difference you think is better. I already know most guys on here like rock though i want to know what they like about the group they like and if they like something that isn't common on here like classical stuff like that. when that gets more popular i'll see over all if more people actually like rap than rock which i dought is true. leave a comment about a singer, rapper you like and why u dn't have to say why, i just Suggest it.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

who's with me saying lil wayne is the boss

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

oh ya also who thought busta rhymes was awesome in look at me now

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

but there is no way they can touch the likes of grand masta flash, rakim, big daddy kane, or biggy.

... in your opinion.
Showing 1-15 of 315