ForumsPopular MediaBest Musician

315 105092
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

who's the best rapper, band, pianist, guitar player, whoever or in other words who's the best musician or music artist. I would say Lil Wayne or busta rhymes I more of a rapper type of guy.

• 315 Replies
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

i do too. music is my life bro, its what im going to do with it.

if music was ur life i'm surprised music hasn't told u lil wayne is the best
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

if music was ur life i'm surprised music hasn't told u lil wayne is the best

when you have over 6000 songs in your music library and 1000 of which are nothing but hip-hop, you're horizan has been so far expanded that lil wayne is nothing but stain on the underwear of music
Rorscach00
Rorscach00
30 posts
Nomad

John Lennon,most likelyâ¦His performances are all just wonderful

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

lil wayne is nothing but stain on the underwear of music

Haha that's maybe a bit hard for Lil Wayne but I agree with you.

Like i was saying before I don't spend my whole life online RESEARCHING lyrics like some people. I have school and a LIFE.

Dude we all have to work and we all get a life (except some nerds on this site ). If you loved music like Delossantosj loves music (and people who want to live from music), you would not think this way.
We don't deny Lil Wayne's talent. But there are other artists who are better than him, who contribute more to the music. That's all.
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

when you have over 6000 songs in your music library and 1000 of which are nothing but hip-hop, you're horizan has been so far expanded that lil wayne is nothing but stain on the underwear of music

Lil wayne actaully is listened to not like rakim and ur other bunch of "rappers"
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

Lil wayne actaully is listened to not like rakim and ur other bunch of "rappers"

HAHAHA!! lol Eric B. and Rakim's music is nearly 25 years old XD how would you expect something like that to be played on the radio. people like rakim, public enemy, 2pac, slick rick, big daddy kane, and NWA, made hiphop possibly the most popular sub-genre of rock there is. learn youre stuff before spewing out utter nonsense.
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

"rappers"

Uh, what's with the quotes? Are you suggesting that they are not actually rappers? Please listen to the people delossantosji mentioned, plus Notorious B.I.G, because you can't trash them without listening.

By the way ide, what's your favorite Carter IV song?
Dragongunner
Dragongunner
55 posts
Blacksmith

I guess the best are: Avenged Sevenfold, Megadeth, Queen, Scorpions, Rolling Stones, Kiss, The Police, Rage Aganist The Machine.

ldslarson
ldslarson
59 posts
Nomad

I think that the best musician Five for fighting. (one man band)

He is really good at singing and he writes his own songs what more could you ask for?

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

Most underrated band - Billy Talent

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

Favourite band at the moment - Missing Andy
Other good bands:
Mumford and sons
Billy Talent
The Streets
Pendulum
The soldiers

McRayyin
McRayyin
10 posts
Nomad

I think the best musicians are:
Brad Delson - Guitarist in Linkin Park
Rob Bourdon - Drummer
Travis Barker - Drummer

I don't really care about who it is but just the song

If you want to be a REAL musician, Join Aviary!!

My page is here. click here...

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Brad Delson and Rob Bourdon ? The best musicians ? You're kidding xD OK, Linkin Park is not a band who let much place to the musicians. But even if we got this in mind, you CAN'T think they are the best guitarist and drummer ._.

Travis Barker... no comment xD

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

Travis Barker - Drummer

oh good god XD are we about to get into this as well
pruimenmoes
pruimenmoes
35 posts
Nomad

beat it,just beat it(singing)