ForumsPopular MediaBest Musician

315 104862
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

who's the best rapper, band, pianist, guitar player, whoever or in other words who's the best musician or music artist. I would say Lil Wayne or busta rhymes I more of a rapper type of guy.

• 315 Replies
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

kanye west is like my favorite rapper dude, haha you dont even know

WOW u should have brought that up b4 this would have made everything different have u listened 2 marvin and chardonnay by kanye and big sean if u havn't listen 2 it
Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

I like Ben Folds alot, because hes super smart and he has catchy, rythmitic songs. I dont care if hes not as good as a singer as bruno mars or some other guys like him, he still has my vote. This thread is best musician noot best singer. Thats why ben folds is (my opinion) the obvious choice

M1LKMAN
M1LKMAN
38 posts
Nomad

Breaking Benjamin is probably my favorite, their music is some good rock. But there are onther good people, like Eminem for rap

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

Ice Cube is way better.

haha care to back your statement up with some logic with that spam?
aggieboy
aggieboy
5 posts
Nomad

You gotta love the oldies. Songs these days are all about drugs and parties.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

WOW u should have brought that up b4 this would have made everything different have u listened 2 marvin and chardonnay by kanye and big sean if u havn't listen 2 it

What are you saying? That was a vague statement. Good or Bad?

Ice Cube is way better.

Why? And why compare Kanye to Ice? And I really don't think he is. Kanye West FTW

Songs these days are all about drugs and parties

Not all. If that is what you think, 1. stop listening to songs you don't like, 2. Listen to more modern songs if that is what you think they are all about, and 3. No.
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

delossantosj

have u listened 2 marvin and chardonnay and also i left message on ur page reply or do something also what ur favorite song that kanye west in and also do u like any other rappers who r popular like him i saw jay-z so i guessing u like the song n-gas in paris btw remember show me more popular rappers that u like

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

What are you saying? That was a vague statement. Good or Bad?

good because finnally we can agree on something
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

well haha all the rappers ive listed are very popular, some are just past their time cause they were more 80's.

but i guess modern popular rappers i like are

oukast
kanye west
jay-z
atmosphere
immortal technique
lupe fiasco
Beastie Boys (more or less modern)
eminem
Flobots
evidence
gorrilaz
hopsin
a bit of kid cudi, not much though
nas
P.O.S.

xfirealchemistx
xfirealchemistx
370 posts
Nomad

haha care to back your statement up with some logic with that spam?
Nope cause Spam comes in a can. I would mail you some but you can buy it at your local supermarket.
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

well haha all the rappers ive listed are very popular, some are just past their time cause they were more 80's.
but i guess modern popular rappers i like are
oukast
kanye west
jay-z
atmosphere
immortal technique
lupe fiasco
Beastie Boys (more or less modern)
eminem
Flobots
evidence
gorrilaz
hopsin
a bit of kid cudi, not much though
nas
P.O.S.

really flobots me 2 i like the song handlebars also kool u like eminem and stuff but u never mentioned B.O.B do u like him btw check ur profile and respond
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

really flobots me 2 i like the song handlebars also kool u like eminem and stuff but u never mentioned B.O.B do u like him btw check ur profile and respond

ya flobots are a local band here, so ive always heavily supported them, check out there other songs too.

ive never been a really big B.O.B fan, but i deffinitly respect him. hes a good recording artist
ldslarson
ldslarson
59 posts
Nomad

I think that Eminem is a good artist but he cusses way to much. I am a big The Fray fan

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

ya flobots are a local band here, so ive always heavily supported them, check out there other songs too.
ive never been a really big B.O.B fan, but i deffinitly respect him. hes a good recording artist

I have heard there other songs like rise, fight with tools. Also r u ignoring me respond 2 my comment. Also what ur favorite Flobot song
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

handlebars

Look at me, look at me, hands in the air like it's good to be alive, and imma famous rapper....
Good song.

LMFAO
B.O.B.
Daddy Yankee
Eiffel65
The Bloodhound Gang
------DeeJays
Dj Tiesto
WaterFlame
Daft Punk
Showing 241-255 of 315