ForumsPopular MediaBest Musician

315 105090
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

who's the best rapper, band, pianist, guitar player, whoever or in other words who's the best musician or music artist. I would say Lil Wayne or busta rhymes I more of a rapper type of guy.

• 315 Replies
Carlytoon
Carlytoon
324 posts
Nomad

The keyboard wizard Jordan Rudess is a keyboard master

Metallica137
Metallica137
120 posts
Nomad

James Hetfield is THEE best musician.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

I don't know most of these people i usually just stick with one rapper whatever and like them for a year

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

I don't know most of these people i usually just stick with one rapper whatever and like them for a year

do you have zune network?
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

I come online whenever I feel like it. I log out whenever I feel like it. thats all there is to know.

No i do I-tunes I heard about it though
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

Lil wayne is good i mean i guess no one knows him

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

No i do I-tunes I heard about it though

dude, a zune is TOTALLY worth getting just because of the deal you get with the computer software.

i pay 15 dollars a month for unlimited downloads.
deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

Lil wayne is good i mean i guess no one knows him

Not sure if troll or dumb

And Zune is good and all, if you want to pay for music
I download from mediafire
AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

, terry bozio, ginger baker, or bill brudford

never really heard of them, but a7x drumming sounds pretty complex to me, and Synyster Gates is my fav guitarist he goes really complex and can go super fast!
AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

Who said black eyed pees were talented? lol

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

never really heard of them, but a7x drumming sounds pretty complex to me, and Synyster Gates is my fav guitarist he goes really complex and can go super fast!

i never said it wasnt. i LOVE the rev's drumming, to death.

terry bozzio is the drummer for frank zappa and others
ginger baker is the drummer for cream
bill brudford is the drummer for king crimson and yes.

im not saying that he isnt good. hes phenominal, ive always loved his playing. compared to some of the stuff these guys have played though? its nothing
deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

20 bucks says none of you white people can kill me!
-Foxy Shazam

markoklisanin
markoklisanin
11 posts
Nomad

Eminem of course

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Lessee here . . . my opinions, woohoo . . . .

Best rapper? Eyedea, because of his awesome imagery and subject matter. He's close to the top for rhyming and flow but not the zdenith, though his unique brand of poetry is fantastic.

Best guitarist? There's no best guitarist technically, so it's all about musical acumen . . . and while he isn't the most influential, for all-out crazy innovation I hafta say Tymon Kruidenier. Exivious is just the coolest **** thing in the world.

Best drummer? I'm very very partial to Bill Bruford and Sean Reinert and Ginger Baker. They all have insane innovation and technical prowess.

Best bassist? This one is much, much tougher, and I don't really have a strong opinion, so Imma skip this.

Best keyboardist? Emerson and Rick Wakeman, absolutely. All the technical skill of Jordan Rudess (really, technical skill doesn't matter at all unless one doesn't possess any of it), but more innovative and awesome.

Best vocalist? My favorite isssss . . . ummmmmm . . . Elizabeth Fraser is absolutely amazingly awesome, and so is Neige and Annlouice Loegdlund and Ella Fitzgerald and Jon Haughm and Thom Yorke and Daniel Hakansson (from DSO) and Karin Dreijer Andersson and James Murphy and Kobi Farhi and Merrill Garbus and soooo many more people it's crazy.

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

Best rapper? Eyedea, because of his awesome imagery and subject matter. He's close to the top for rhyming and flow but not the zdenith, though his unique brand of poetry is fantastic.

i like eyedea, but not abilities
his beats on first born are kinda good, but i dont really like them on by the throat

My favorite isssss . . . ummmmmm . . . Elizabeth Fraser is absolutely amazingly awesome, and so is Neige and Annlouice Loegdlund and Ella Fitzgerald and Jon Haughm and Thom Yorke and Daniel Hakansson (from DSO) and Karin Dreijer Andersson and James Murphy and Kobi Farhi and Merrill Garbus and soooo many more people it's crazy.

yes yes yes
Showing 61-75 of 315