ForumsPopular MediaBest Musician

315 105036
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

who's the best rapper, band, pianist, guitar player, whoever or in other words who's the best musician or music artist. I would say Lil Wayne or busta rhymes I more of a rapper type of guy.

• 315 Replies
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

rakim can not only throw down, but he can throw down for a full 7 minutes in some songs! i have NEVER heard/seen a lil wayne song last over 4 minutes, let alone with him rapping the whole time.

first thing lil wayne wouldn't publish a song that long because people would look at how long the song is and wouldn't feel like listening to a song that long because if they have a playlist going and people don't like the song then they have a full 7 min. of rap that they don't like to listen to. If you make you songs like the average popular song length 5 min then it won't keep you waiting for the end and you won't feel like your wasting your time. Another thing is that lil wayne aslo seems to have good enough songs for this year to get top songs on i tunes and be heard and sellout all tickets for concert. You probally don't have a good taste of rap even if he sometimes uses auto tunes and says dumb stuff he is still popular and seems to be really good in the eyes of people who know what rap is.
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

first thing lil wayne wouldn't publish a song that long because people would look at how long the song is and wouldn't feel like listening to a song that long because if they have a playlist going and people don't like the song then they have a full 7 min. of rap that they don't like to listen to. If you make you songs like the average popular song length 5 min then it won't keep you waiting for the end and you won't feel like your wasting your time. Another thing is that lil wayne aslo seems to have good enough songs for this year to get top songs on i tunes and be heard and sellout all tickets for concert. You probally don't have a good taste of rap even if he sometimes uses auto tunes and says dumb stuff he is still popular and seems to be really good in the eyes of people who know what rap is.

do i have to tell you again, justin beiber sells out shows and gets top 10 songs as well, that doesnt mean he is good. and the reason why lil wayne doesnt make songs that are 7 minutes of him doing pure rap, is because he doesnt make songs to talk to and inspire his audience, he makes songs to get to the top of the charts and make money, not that making money is bad, but the dudes rapping is a joke.
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

do i have to tell you again, justin beiber sells out shows and gets top 10 songs as well, that doesnt mean he is good. and the reason why lil wayne doesnt make songs that are 7 minutes of him doing pure rap, is because he doesnt make songs to talk to and inspire his audience, he makes songs to get to the top of the charts and make money, not that making money is bad, but the dudes rapping is a joke

And your saying your little rappers don't do it for money
I mean this goes for any rapper if their not rapping about money thier rappin about woman and thier looks and also maybe the rapper will rap about themselves like i said before every rapper out thier is bad drug addict unless they only focus on a good topic. Justin Beiber is talented too i mean he can play the drums and dance.I know the some of the world would dissagree with me because they are being total idiots and calling him and girl or F****T but they are really jelious that thier not him that's all or it's just to impress others
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
658 posts
Nomad

I know the some of the world would dissagree with me because they are being total idiots and calling him and girl or F****T but they are really jelious that thier not him that's all or it's just to impress others

I think that that's soooooo annoying. Most of the time it's either you hate Justin Bieber or are obsessed with him. I wish people would stop hating him. What did he do??
pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

Honestly, this feud between Delo and Ide really needs to stop. Ide, you're incredibly biased. If you understood a thing about Rock and Roll and Metal, then you would stop talking about how much talent Lil Wayne has, which isn't much. You have to understand that once an artist becomes so famous, they could make a record that critics can consider to be the worst album ever recorded, but his following will still listen to it. So, please, just stop. You're just digging a deeper hole. Delo, ignore it.

I think the best musicians of all time are John Petrucci, Jimi Hendrix, James Hetfield, Mike Mangini, Jordan Ruddess, Mike Portnoy, Geddy Lee, Tomas Haake, Jimmy Page, and Cliff Burton.

dumbbutdeadly2189
dumbbutdeadly2189
113 posts
Nomad

rapper: Eminem. Band: Crosby Stills and Nash. Composer: Ludwig van Beethoven.

SneakR
SneakR
88 posts
Bard

Skrillex! nuff said

AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

with him. I wish people would stop hating him. What did he do??

I dont like people who are famous for ****y music
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

And your saying your little rappers don't do it for money

i didnt say they werent doing it for money, i said that thats not ALL THEY RAP ABOUT IS THERE HO'S AND MONEY.

i never said justin beiber was talented, im saying his music is ****, flat out. him as a person, arogant (rightfully so), and overall an idiot. he DOESNT write his own meterial and he needs a serious reallity check.

anyways. you clearly listen to ****ty rap if all you hear is money and women. get the hell off your radio and get a real argument. then maybe next time ill humor you. im done with dealing with idiots
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

As far as best artist. I really like Mark Morton. His guitar work is so unique and complex. Listen to Grace by Lamb of God if you don't believe me

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Best Rapper: Warren G

Best Band: Lamb of God or Toto or Avenged Sevenfold or Led Zepellin... it's too hard to choose only one.

Best Musician: I think the best musician should be the one who allowed the biggest progress in the Music World... One more time it's too hard to choose one so I'll make a list:
Mozart, Beethoven, Jimmy Hendrix, Miles Davis, Charlie Parker, BB King, the King Elvis, Led Zepellin band, Randy Road, Van Hallen, Joe Satriani...

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

My favorite band... Foo Fighters.

pballaddict
pballaddict
128 posts
Nomad

Linkin Park...
And Wizard of Khalifahifa !!!! lol Taylor Gang

thingthingjack
thingthingjack
43 posts
Nomad

the best musician is, in my humble opinion, bruce springsteen.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

anyways. you clearly listen to ****ty rap if all you hear is money and women. get the hell off your radio and get a real argument. then maybe next time ill humor you. im done with dealing with idiots

can you get this in ur head everyone of your rapper raps about the same **** as lil wayne so i don't understand why you don't like little wayne for that
Showing 106-120 of 315