ForumsGame WalkthroughsPapa's Taco Mia!

20 17870
mwdaly
mwdaly
19 posts
Blacksmith

Does anyone have any idea of how to dependably get 100 on the building phase? The game isn't really upfront about what an ideal taco looks like, so I can't tell if I should spread the toppings to the edges or if that's sloppy or if I should aim for a total distribution that's flat or that matches the taco shape. It's not like all these scores of 95-98 are hurting my tips, but it's strange how I can nail the order and grilling phase every time and then get graded harshly on the toppings.

• 20 Replies
Erli
Erli
156 posts
Jester

The same happens to me, but i got 99% on building, avoiding to spread the food too much to the sides...
I stopped spreading the food just in the side of the taco.
Like that, the food is not outside the taco (just a little bit, like a ... millimeter away)
I hope u understand what i'm saying.

jagajaga
jagajaga
19 posts
Nomad

just make it look good,imagine it's yours : would u take that ugly taco-pig??

mwdaly
mwdaly
19 posts
Blacksmith

That's probably about the size of it. I just haven't found any rhyme or reason for the build score. I can get a big lump of rice that keeps the cheese from piling up evenly and still get 100%, and then on the next order do everything the way I planned and get 97%.

I guess it doesn't matter much once you've got the achieve for 30 perfect orders, but I still sort of wish that the customer would talk out their complaints so that it would be clear. (I mean, if you want to hear the complaints -- if I'm in a hurry the delay of waiting for the customer to grade the order is agonizingly long as it is.)

Thedynastking
Thedynastking
10 posts
Peasant

yeah i'm not reall sure either. What I do is just buy stuff that improves my building score and my 90-95 percent scores (average) turn into 96-100 percent.

zakristone
zakristone
4 posts
Nomad

Spread the condiments out evenly. Don't spill. Do it the right order. Etc.

funyun
funyun
24 posts
Nomad

I only got a perfect taco once I dont get it either

mwdaly
mwdaly
19 posts
Blacksmith

The perfect tacos come more easily as you proceed through the game. Once you've started buying out the upgrades, a perfect grilling score is nearly certain and you'll get maybe four or five customers a day with perfect waiting scores. I guess it's just luck with the building, but I was getting more or less one perfect score per day once things fell in place.

JsaKim
JsaKim
267 posts
Nomad

You need to stack it up like perfectly.

ShopwornSoul
ShopwornSoul
102 posts
Nomad

It does seem to get easier to get higher scores as you move through the game but I chalk that up to the modifiers and bonus items you can buy. I too have never been able to determine what makes that slightly crooked taco a 100 and the perfectly arranged one a 96.

HorrorLord
HorrorLord
17 posts
Nomad

Put the condiments in the right order

TazManiac7
TazManiac7
25 posts
Bard

basically it has to look even.. spread the ingredients evenly. the best way is to take your time on tacos with little ingredients.

ferfer313
ferfer313
260 posts
Nomad

Try not to get any of the ingredients off the taco shell, spread the ingredients evenly, and take you time.

swagman
swagman
156 posts
Nomad

i love Papa's Taco Mia but they shouls put more menu items,like say some sides

ferfer313
ferfer313
260 posts
Nomad

You mean like taco sauce?

jd1998
jd1998
1 posts
Nomad

The way to have a perfect build score is to lay all of the toppings even across the WHOLE taco bread. The best way to notice that you have topped it correctly is to either make sure that none of the topping items aren't outside of the bread and when you see that you sauces have no dips or rises in the layout. Hopes this helps!!

Showing 1-15 of 20