ForumsGame WalkthroughsPapa's Taco Mia!

20 17971
mwdaly
mwdaly
19 posts
Blacksmith

Does anyone have any idea of how to dependably get 100 on the building phase? The game isn't really upfront about what an ideal taco looks like, so I can't tell if I should spread the toppings to the edges or if that's sloppy or if I should aim for a total distribution that's flat or that matches the taco shape. It's not like all these scores of 95-98 are hurting my tips, but it's strange how I can nail the order and grilling phase every time and then get graded harshly on the toppings.

• 20 Replies
zizo90
zizo90
246 posts
Jester

Really it happen to me
i need help

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I also need help with the building issue. I'll keep this tips in mind and see if they work for me and I can make a perfect taco.

knittingfrenzy18
knittingfrenzy18
3 posts
Peasant

What I see is to spread it evenly. It doesn't take that much time to go slowly and spread it out. (of course, do it in order, although a non-closer won't mind terribly a lot.) Don't spill outta the taco either.

deepthenightrider
deepthenightrider
1 posts
Nomad

So guys though I don't get 100% 99% in building but I just found out a to achieve over 95% so all you have to do just start from spreading the topping from the middle and spreading on both sides just make you cover your entire chicken or beef (or any another base ingredient) with the toppings

Showing 16-19 of 20