ForumsThe Tavernhow would YOU survive jurassic park?

79 13028
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

basically just describe how you would survive and get around in an island like jurassic park.

• 79 Replies
jets99
jets99
601 posts
Nomad

i wouldnt I have absolutly 0 survivor skills so I would just die lol

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

I have pretty good survivor skills. So I'd stay alive for maybe a few days Or longer,.

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Befriend the dinosaurs and make them my animal companions. Over many years, domesticate their offspring and sell them as pets to the highest bidder. Bingo

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

If you read the book like I did you probably have a better chance. For example, Compys (the swarming mini-raptors) were highly poisonous with a slow numbing venom secreted from their spit. First I would probably go down to that armory in the basement (where Hammond and Malcom were waiting while Ellie went to turn on the power) because according to the book there were some .50 cals (with mostly tranquilizer darts but live rounds as well) and rocket launchers. Imagine a headshot on a T-Rex with an AT4!

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

I would use this. It had to have been given that name, somehow.
If that doesn't work, how about the .950 JDJ? (see picture provided)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/32/950_JDJ_cartridge.jpg

Oblivior
Oblivior
786 posts
Nomad

I would tame a velociraptor of course.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

I'm a dinosaur-friend; so they will not hurt me.

Same here, and yes I can preform Dr.Dolittle like feats. Though it doesn't help much when the animal is saying "I'm going to eat you".
latpasko
latpasko
295 posts
Nomad

i'll cast a fire spell on the them and they'll BURN!

but honestly, i'll just freeze them with a ice spell.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Nice pic Dragonblaze052. That bullet looks awesome and the root beer is making me thirsty.

CherryPie1235
CherryPie1235
35 posts
Nomad

well i would probably kill myself by running into the toilet xD ( best part in whole the movies i've seen so far)

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I'm a dinosaur-friend; so they will not hurt me.

Heh, yeah, sure. They'll like you so much you won't be able to get away from them.

Personally, I might have a hard time surviving there, but it would make it a lot easier if I had some kind of spear or halbert with me, a sword would do as well. And knifes. And silex. I might make a fortified place with wooden spikes protecting the entrance and such things, like roman palisades.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I probably wouldn't survive
Hahiha yeah I would some stuff to survive. Ak-47, grenades, lots a amo, rocket lancher, private army, and a big mac

HOCKEYBOY10
HOCKEYBOY10
158 posts
Nomad

i would get a gun, climb a tree and travel through the branches
or just fly a plane the heck out of there

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

If there was no plane and it took help like three or four day's to get there I would try to stay alive as long as I could.

RedBlazer2
RedBlazer2
64 posts
Peasant

well basicly id stick with doctor grant ian malcom they survive well. never go alone when using the little boys bush see jp2. dont move infront of t rex . dont use toilet. dont piss the raptors off. carry guns big buns. be better aim with guns... lol. and try to group up with survivors if any and hopefully their smart lol

Showing 16-30 of 79