ForumsThe Tavernhow would YOU survive jurassic park?

79 13013
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

basically just describe how you would survive and get around in an island like jurassic park.

• 79 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

@skycosis

nicely done! truly creative way to survive.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

Okay I would never do that if I was going to survive Jurassic Park. I'd just my gut instincts.

eaglepaw
eaglepaw
322 posts
Nomad

i survive there to kill a few Dinosaur and eat them.
i will live there 5 years.(eat meat)

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

I feel like bringing back my thread... I would survive by staying up in the air, or by tunnels.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

I think i would just go to another island using a raft.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

build a huge concrete renforced building. plane strike proof get a beret 50 cal wit supresor (silence is key) and pick them off i would need some landmines and a samll heli( search for food or eat dead rexes i killed)

eddyalex
eddyalex
308 posts
Nomad

Stick with all the diplodocus and youre safe !!

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Run *****, runnnnnnnnn!:P

Haha,, no i seriously don't know, i guess i would try to stick with the nice dinosaurs, the one that doesn't eat humans:P

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I would engage the the raptors in a phsical debate....

Nah I'd end up like the guy from this scene and run off to the toilets or just hope that Sam Neill would save me

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

either hide in the trees or dig a tunnel system and try to get to the beach, then make a boat and sail away. or you can smear dino poop/pee over your skin so they can not smell you and then hide, get food and water, maybe some weapons (no guns unless they have a silencer, it have to be something silence) to protect yourself.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Considering I won't have any weapons nor supplies, I'd probably just hide then go out for food once I think they're all away doing something else. I'd probably get eaten, though. I doubt I'd be able to survive for long.

LatestDisaster_
LatestDisaster_
46 posts
Nomad

I would probably hide in a tree or something...

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

build a huge concrete renforced building. plane strike proof get a beret 50 cal wit supresor (silence is key) and pick them off i would need some landmines and a samll heli( search for food or eat dead rexes i killed)

I would like t see you do that with, dirt, sand, and hands.
Rubberlegs623
Rubberlegs623
96 posts
Nomad

Simple, I would not go there.

darkflame12
darkflame12
33 posts
Nomad

i would climb on one of those tall herbivores and eat leaves.

Showing 46-60 of 79