ForumsGameswhich lego game would you live in?

37 6998
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

tell which lego game you would live in and why. For any game on any system.

• 37 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

uh ghostofelements? bionicles isn't lego.... but i get the concept. I would live in harry potter lego 5-7 although i haven't played it yet...

drgmstr123
drgmstr123
35 posts
Nomad

Man if I had the option to be able to portal between games I would. I love all the LEGO games. Plus if it has a sandbox I will most likely be there for years building anything my mind can think of...just like what I used to when I was a kid lol. I had TONS of LEGOs when I was little...it was the only thing I play with that wasnt video game related. If I wanted to I could of replaced all my bedroom furniture with life size LEGO replicas if I wanted to lol

Yoshi8521
Yoshi8521
129 posts
Nomad

Personally, I would love to live in Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga for the PS2. I love Star Wars and this is a great adaptation of the saga in hilarious humor and awesome game play. The Characters are great and the abilities of the Jedi are amazing. I would love to be a Jedi in Lego Star Wars and start jumping around and then pull out a lightsaber and start swinging it.

Fartface253
Fartface253
3 posts
Nomad

I would probably live in Lego Star Wars 2 for PS3 because of Newtown and pretty much endless gameplay.

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

Lego star wars.

Showing 31-35 of 37