The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat Do You Like The Most On Armor Games?

42 5421
dewan9thward
dewan9thward
7 posts
Nomad

Sometimes I maybe don't like Armor Games, but they really does have some pretty nice things on this site. One thing I mostly like on this site is the Communtiy (Forum).

• 42 Replies
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

The forums by far.

It's where I go to let off some steam, or have a nice conversation with people, or when I'm just plain bored.

savdebunnies
savdebunnies
111 posts
Nomad

There's nothing better than the Armor Games Tavern.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

Exit path. There is not much on the Internet that can be compared to exit path.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Forums. It's just about the only thing that I do on ArmorGames nowadays. I play the games every now and then when there are new ones out, I'll also go through my favorites list and play those games.

Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

Games, because, well, that's what the site is about. And also the Tavern because escpecially lately there have been no good games.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

The Community here is just awesome. There's always something that you can find to input your though or have nice conversations with other people.
Like Matrix said, I also occasionally do play the games, but when it comes down to how much time I spend on here, it's like 85% on the forums.

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

Sometimes I play games but, like most of the above, I mostly go on the forum and have some discussions about some topic or other.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I like the community of this site very much, there are some nice things we talk about here and it is fun to be here wasting my time. However, I'm not so active here anymore, I'm on talking with some nice people now and I post once or twice around here. I made some good friends here

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

My favorite part's the community, diverse and always interesting.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Most games are interesting but I mostly prefer the forums.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I like the forums.

*looks at post count*

I stuck with AG because the forums were pretty interesting. Otherwise, I'd still be at Kongregate.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

The Forums, of course. O.o
The WEPR for debate, the Tavern for odd topics, the AMW for viewing and showcasing art, and the SandS for a laugh. XD

KingLemon
KingLemon
600 posts
Nomad

Definitely the community, but I suppose most of us responding would say that, just because we're always somewhere in the forums!
But Armor Games is a game site, so that would automatically come in 2nd place haha.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Actually, if I wanted to be cheesy, I could say:
What I love most are the people who make up this great community. *sniffle*

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

*looks at post count*

Where did those all come from?

I can't say I'm the most frequent visitor of the forums, but...

*looks at reasonably high post count*

The forums are probably the only place I'll frequently be visiting when AG3 takes flight. I'm not much of a gamer anymore and I think there are some people who like it when I post in the forums. I can't let them down, can I?
Showing 1-15 of 42