ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 432107
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Raptor, I think you need to go to bed! ^_^

Your grammar is so much nicer in the day! lol.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

no, I've been speaking to my cousin and dat's....THAT's how she talks!!!it's annoying and I wish she'd stop talking like tat...t-h-a-t

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Carlie, there are to an extent. My current girlfriend was married before. She said the tax breaks aren't worth it.

The_B_Man
The_B_Man
75 posts
Nomad

well i dont think it is very good because i am christian but i think its un-natural and disgusting but i guess its peoples choice isnt it

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Actually it isn't a choice, B Man.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

It is a very hard road to go down. If it was up to choice, most people today that are homosexual would not be. I've seen friends go through the struggle, and believe me, if they had a choice they would have stayed heterosexual. But it just isn't a choice that people can make.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Yeah, it has something to do with the hormones in our body that makes us attracted to the opposite sex (or same one in this matter).
Personally I feel disgusted when a guy touches another guy, but thats an irrational behavior of mine that I can't shake off.

notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

no offense but i dont belive this should be on here. some things that were said could seriosuly affend players or anyone who may or may not be of the sexualities described. i like how the discusssions here get in depth but i believe this topic should be not be on an open for all to see discussion.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

the world is a sad place nowadays

warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

i really have no say so in this matter because its not my bisness weather or not some dude wants it up the booty or whatever. in my opinion i think its wrong and very disgusting, but ive never ripped on someone for being homo or bi, its who they are, (i dont hang around any homos, i guess that makes me a homophobe) and im gonna end it at that.

warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

what i really dont approve of is a homosexual couple adopting a kid and raising him that way....

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

You don't 'raise' a child to be homosexual... that is just who they are. A heterosexual couple can raise a child who ends up being homosexual. A homosexual couple can raise a heterosexual child. It really doesn't have anything to do with it. I knew a kid who was raised by a homosexual couple, and he turned out heterosexual.

razaki
razaki
263 posts
Nomad

Exactly, Carlie. As was said earlier, it is completely illogical for it to be a "choice". It would be foolish to choose to be homosexual, in all honesty. Society hasn't come far enough yet to accept them for people, not just "homos", as so many posters tactlessly put it.

Firetail, elaborate, please.

Notataco, may I use this time to say that your name gave me a chuckle after I realized that it was 3 words, not some goofy made-up name. :-) More on-topic, though, I understand what you're saying, but as long as it stays relatively peaceful, I see no problem in the discussion. Topics like homosexuality or religion or abortion are prone to becoming violent and childish, yes, but if people can have an intelligent conversation, they can also be the catalyst for some excellent discussions.

As Carlie also said, I don't think that you can raise someone to be heterosexual or homosexual. Why, exactly, warmech, do you disapprove of two homosexual people raising a kid, though?

Also, you said yourself in your post that "its who they are", yet also said it is wrong and very disgusting. How can something come so natural and yet still be wrong?

warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

well when i said "raising him that way" i meant the kid has to put up with and be discriminated and put up with the constant bull people give them, my friend orlando moreno for example, he has two fathers (homos) he's anything but homosexual yet the kids at school kept making fun of him and putting him down and his depressions would get so bad that he would cut himself and hate his life and resent he &quotarents". i never said they would raise him to become a homosexual, (i think ur sorta born that way) what i meant (and i should have clarified) was that children who are raised by homosexual people have alot to put up with and that i feel sorry for them...

razaki
razaki
263 posts
Nomad

Ah, ok, I see what you are saying.

I dunno if I could really say that I blame the parents, necessarily, just that it's sad that society treats people like that.

Sorry I misunderstood at first, though.

Showing 46-60 of 3228