ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 432346
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Deth666
Deth666
653 posts
Nomad

i have a great aversion to two dudes bangin eachother i think its pretty weird/gross but who am i to say you can't have the same rights as a straight person

BigP08
BigP08
1,455 posts
Shepherd

Many Christians, including myself, don't like gay rights because homosexuality is against many branches of Christianity. HOWEVER, this is our religion alone, and we don't have the right to say they are subject to our judgement. I don't like gay marriage, but maybe gay people don't like my religion. One does not supercede the other. This is also coming from a very far-right conservative. Not to mention, I am also a bit of a homophobic, but that's not going to stop me from making an intelligent choice. As long as it doesn't negatively affect the rights of others, there's not a problem with it.

sunnyb
sunnyb
480 posts
Nomad

-this is our religion alone, and we don't have the right to say they are subject to our judgement.... One does not supercede the other. As long as it doesn't negatively affect the rights of others, there's not a problem with it.

I have never heard that before. I like it. You have your own beleifs, but don't feel the need impose them on others. Radical. I think that is great
wooters
wooters
185 posts
Nomad

Well I have a gay uncle. He acts just like any other guy. I also have a friend with a gay bro and sis. They bad mouth him for not being gay. I have nothing wrong with gays as long as they aren't freaks who go around raping small children.

Deth666
Deth666
653 posts
Nomad

i don't think gay people have ever gone around raping small children only pedophiles do that

Xrunner
Xrunner
443 posts
Nomad

I 100% support homosexuality. I have gay friends/family members and I'm fine with it.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

I agree 100% with BigP08, i can't say i support it but i'm all for gay rights. They are called rights i mean we can't really do anything about then right, besides voting against gay rights I consider an act of hate soo not voting is actually anti-Christian

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

the lol level!

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/over9000.png

Thread temporarily frozen pending further action.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

XD
Mod spam!

Okay, seriously though.

BAD DANK. *bashes*

Also:

lol

Showing 3211-3219 of 3228