ForumsGame WalkthroughsFancy Pants Adventure Walkthrough( World 1(Level 1))

4 5478
gorillakid
gorillakid
9 posts
Nomad

You will start on a flat surface. No prizes for the first bit, just keep going right. Jump on the first two spiders if you want to (jump is S, by the way). If you get hurt, collect the squiggles. If not, don't bother. Keep on going past the door hovering above you, until you get to the third spider. Jump on it, and keep going right. There is a big trampoline. Jump on it, and clamber onto the cliff to your right.

If you are hurt at this point, read this paragraph. If not, skip it. You remember the big door above you? Jump onto the ledge to your left. If you miss it first time, try again. You may need a run-up. Jump to your left once you reach it. There will appear to be nothing there, but don't be fooled. There will be a dark pair of ledges, with a hole between them. Drop into the hole. There will be our old friend the door. Enter it. You will find yourself dropping. When you hit a ledge, your health bar will be full again. Just run off it to the right-hand side. Keep on going right, until you reach the trampoline again. Get back up the cliff.

Go right. There will be a hill which will look impossible to climb, but you can do it! (By the way, if there is a spider climbing the hill, wait until it has gone.) Hold the right button. You will usually overshoot the top. If you do, JUMP IMMEDIATELY YOU HIT THE GROUND. You will come up against 3 spiders going in the opposite direction. Jump on all of them. There will then be a set of 3 ledges. Climb up them. (From now on, unless stated otherwise, jump on any spiders.) Now run as hard as you can to the right. You will come to a ledge. Now do the same, but to the left. There will then be five ledges in blue. Climb up them. Go onto the next ledge. There will be a mouse in trousers(?) who will be firing things at you. Dodge them and jump on him. To his right will be a hole with a door in it. Go through it. There will be strange blue objects moving from left to right. Jump up them as they move, and try not to get squashed by them. Jump on the trampoline at the top. Go through the door on your right.

YOU HAVE COMPLETED LEVEL 1!

P.S. I only have had time to put these on one level at a time. Level 2 coming soon. If this helps you, tell me.
*Gorillakid*

• 4 Replies
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

um. This game doesn't really need a walk-through. I think you should try a more popular game. Also, don't right it in paragraph format. Instead do it like a list.

Doomkiller
Doomkiller
83 posts
Nomad

Level one is like two minutes long. Noone needs a walkthrough.

gorillakid
gorillakid
9 posts
Nomad

Well, what a record-breaking response. I got all of one view every two hours. Woo.

gorillakid
gorillakid
9 posts
Nomad

If you are interested, check out Level 2. [url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/797205/fancy-pants-adventure-walkthrough-world-1level-2]

Showing 1-4 of 4