ForumsGame WalkthroughsGreat Ways To Earn xp in Shell-Shock Live

10 14333
JiffyJosh1
JiffyJosh1
51 posts
Peasant

The best way I have found is to get super close to your opponent and barrage them with your most powerful attacks. However, don't get to close or you will get negative xp. Also, you won't always win the game,it just helps you get xp.

• 10 Replies
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

..... no..... not really..... maybe... wind anddddd hope ur partners leave(and after playing the game; they will) anddd hope u dont get booted and there u go..... hugeeeee points.... kinda mad had well over 70 xp in one game, 1 turn left, and i just finished a TRIPPLE SNIPER shot, got 360 points off of it andddddd i get disconnected...... great..

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

crazy balls at mid-close range can do quite a lot of dmg. i checked. something like 4 dmg per ball and 11 balls or so...

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

I disagree, because for most of the attacks, they do more damage from far away. Like sniper does 40 damage when you are right next to them, but maximum you can do is 120.

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

shotgun. end of story. say goodbye to your LIFE chucklenuts! BOOM!

FreeCandyInMyVan
FreeCandyInMyVan
5 posts
Nomad

Im Probably sure everyone knows this,but aim higher than your target. :I

jagajaga
jagajaga
19 posts
Nomad

that's right pohlhammer

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

If you know someone else who has an account (won't work on guests), you can 'boost' like that. That's the cheap way to do it though.

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

The best way to earn XP I ever used is a simple one: 1vs1, High Wind and U-shaped stage. I use this method since a high-level user told me to. I always use High Wind (even in 3vs3 matches) to get a XP boost by the end of the match (that may vary from 18 XP to 30 XP).

Also, when using Crazy Balls, I usually shoot them from close range: if i hit all of them, i get an easy 64 pts.

But a weapon i usually miss whe using it is the Sniper: i'm not precise enough to use it on far ranged situations.

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

no the easyest way to get xp is to do 1v1 because no1 else can hit the enmy so u can and u will get xp and if u 2v2 ur team will take ur xp and shots..

saulo_junior_3133
saulo_junior_3133
1 posts
Nomad

ok... how to get COINTS?

Showing 1-10 of 10