ForumsThe TavernIf You Had a Chance to Go Anywhere you Want, Where Would it Be?

113 22971
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

The title explains it all. Give details of where you specifically want to go, and the reasons behind it. Add other details if desired.

• 113 Replies
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

If you have a ton of money you could do that. Yeah I'd also would love to go to Japan. And visit Tokyo and other parts.

indie55
indie55
610 posts
Nomad

Someplace without annoying bugs, where the temperature and weather is perfect. If I knew I would say.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I'd like to visit Dubai at some point in my life. Just to experience the architecture from up close.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
466 posts
Nomad

I would either go back to where I was born which is Massachusetts or go to japan and see the pokemon GTS.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Italy, I guess. My father's mother's side of the family is from there, and what I've heard from them it's a beautiful place.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Anywhere but USA. I've had my fill of it for a while.

I would want to go to Japan to help the victims there, then to China to save a few thousand cats, Germany, Russia, France, England, Italy, Spain, Africa, India, basically a life long tour of Europe. I would like to spend some time in Canada or Panama, as well, though moving through Mexico doesn't sound to great, it's only good for the pretty water and ancient ruins in my opinion.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

My "bucket list" includes a trip to Scotland to see where my dad's family comes from. My wife wants to get to Rome at some point, too.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I would love to go to Japan. Pity I can't due to the earthquake and tsunami that hit it.

Squiddicus
Squiddicus
266 posts
Peasant

Real place:
Japan: They keep all of the good games to themselves >:
[
Fantasy:
Springfield: I'd love to see Homer's antics, then laugh at him as he is insane.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

If i were to go to a "fantasy" place, it would be the Kanto Region!

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

If i were to go to a "fantasy" place, it would be the Kanto Region!

are you implying that the kanto region does not exist?

http://0.tqn.com/d/gojapan/1/0/e/D/japanmap.gif
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

are you implying that the kanto region does not exist?

Oh wow! Seems like Tokyo is the Kanto Region. I guess that is where the makers of Pokemon got their idea from. It did originate from Japan.
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

a lot of people said they want to go to Japan. I agree, Japan is an awesome place!

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

I'd go to Montana, Michigan, Texas, and Kansas. I love Montana, and Michigan. I have a friend in Texas and a another friend in Kansas.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I would go to...Japan (Learn Japanese), London (Learn French), Moon (To eat the cheese!), Mars (To steal some alien devices for my own "Purposes&quot, and last, but not least HOME!

Showing 16-30 of 113