ForumsThe TavernIf You Had a Chance to Go Anywhere you Want, Where Would it Be?

113 22948
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

The title explains it all. Give details of where you specifically want to go, and the reasons behind it. Add other details if desired.

• 113 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Pokemon world would be awesome. But because it does not exist I would like to go to Japan. My trainer lives there. It would be cool to meet the man in charge of my dojo.

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Hihi at this moment i would go to my friends house to hug him a lot because he has a sprained something and is in pain:O I want to help him feel better ^^ and ofcourse after that we can have fun: watch a movie etc =)

And if he's ok i want to go to paris/disneyland because when we could go to disneyland i lay in the hospital and got a surgery, so i want to go there once:P

darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

MIDDLE-EARTH FTW!!!!!!!
Seriously, who wouldn't want to go adventuring across the land and fighting orcs?

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I would go to Disneyland. Not the amusement park. But a real fricken Disneyland

Disney is awesome! It is very fun!
DeadFamous
DeadFamous
153 posts
Nomad

I don't think I really have an exact location I would like to go to, more just a forest where it rains often and very opaque. Not a rain forest, though.

PZED
PZED
7 posts
Nomad

Italy or India. Mainly because they begin with the letter "i" and they aren't cold like Iceland.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I'm thinking you want to meet aliens?

Go to any fast food restaurant in Southern California. It's cheaper, possible, and you get food, which is something they don't have on Mars yet. Not since Mars Incorporated moved to New Jersey.
Maks8
Maks8
114 posts
Nomad

I would like to go to the beyond to another dimension in the world to study orbs and supernatural things like ectomist and ghosts.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I would like to go to the beyond to another dimension in the world to study orbs and supernatural things like ectomist and ghosts.

That would be cool to travel to a different dimension. Won't it be cool to be in a world with Transformers excluding Decepticons?
Talatandi
Talatandi
15 posts
Nomad

I would go to Europe specifically Germany to learn from their culture.

allright88
allright88
154 posts
Nomad

I would like to go to Japan !!!!!!
My country is India.....I would like to see all the famous places in India
and I will see all the seven wonders and, and, so many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheAtheist
TheAtheist
133 posts
Peasant

Greece too. I'd actually like to live there once everything blows over like Brave hawk said

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Won't it be cool to be in a world with Transformers excluding Decepticons?

No, that would be boring. Without Decepticons, Transformers have nothing to do. They'd just stay in bed all day and watch TV and go online.

Not that it's any different from the lifestyle of the typical AG user.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

No, that would be boring. Without Decepticons, Transformers have nothing to do. They'd just stay in bed all day and watch TV and go online.

Not that it's any different from the lifestyle of the typical AG user.

The problem with that is if they post their picture on the Picture Thread, people will spam their profile saying:

OMG UR AN AUTOBOT?!?!?! OMG!!!!!!!
Maks8
Maks8
114 posts
Nomad

I would go to Nepal because there are mountians that would make a great scenic photo.

Showing 46-60 of 113