ForumsThe TavernIf You Had a Chance to Go Anywhere you Want, Where Would it Be?

113 22977
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

The title explains it all. Give details of where you specifically want to go, and the reasons behind it. Add other details if desired.

• 113 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I would go into the marina trench, if there were no limits to where I would want to go.

If not, I'll just stick with my comfortable little home.

supposedlySweet
supposedlySweet
16 posts
Nomad

I want to go to Greenland, but I'll not sure why. It's probably because it has the word 'green' in it and that's a great color and it's also probably because I'm pretty sure viking discovered it and vikings are cool. c:

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

I want to go to Greenland, but I'll not sure why. It's probably because it has the word 'green' in it and that's a great color and it's also probably because I'm pretty sure viking discovered it and vikings are cool. c:

I just hope you realize that Greenland is almost completely covered in Ice. I think the reason for it's strange naming is so that people will think it's a great place to be, and will go here instead of Iceland. It's just so happens Iceland is the complete opposite of it's name and is covered in vegetation.
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I would totally go to Germany because that's my home. Not only that but the weather and community were great, there's also hardly any crime in Germany so it's a nice peaceful area. My last reason is because all my friends live there, I'm practically a loner in Florida so yeah, going to Germany would probably be the place to go for me.

That sounds like a good option. It sounds like a peaceful place.
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Where I would go? On the moon. There aren't noises and nobody will annoy me.
Little problem: I won't play on AG, and that will be cery hard!

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

I'd go to either germany or japan. germany cuz I'm trying to learn the language, and japan cuz I want to try the food and tech there.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

and japan cuz I want to try the food and tech there.

Especially the sushi and japanese noodles! That is one factor that makes me want to go, as well as the anime there as well.

azndude07
azndude07
31 posts
Peasant

Most definitely the world Super Smash Bros Brawl takes place in.

... That or sushi cat's world. It's so freaking adorable!!!
Owait. That's Japan. Lolololol ;D

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Most definitely the world Super Smash Bros Brawl takes place in

Japan is also where Pokemon was originally created. So that is another reason i want to go to Japan.
markoklisanin
markoklisanin
11 posts
Nomad

I realy think that is the best,here,at home,too.
But I wouldn't compalin if I had to go somewhere in nature,somewhere where human foot didn't step yet.
That would be great.
(Bear Grylls is the man)

azndude07
azndude07
31 posts
Peasant

Japan is also where Pokemon was originally created. So that is another reason i want to go to Japan.

Well snap, now I DEFINITELY wanna go! I would loveeeee to be in the pokemon world!
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Well snap, now I DEFINITELY wanna go! I would loveeeee to be in the pokemon world!

There's not just Pokemon in japan, but a whole bunch of other anime as well!
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

Pokemon world, Narnia, better advanced futuristic world, Place much cooler than earth.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
529 posts
Nomad

I want to go to las vegas, not to gamble or anything, just to see the cool sites.

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

Newzealand to see my father who left england to go there when i was 11

Showing 31-45 of 113