ForumsGamesSkyrim!

1122 217122
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Let's make this the place on AG for anything and everything about Elder Scrolls 5! I'm so excited about it!

• 1,122 Replies
Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

The ChillzMaster and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Chillz and Fire of the frozen land of Skyrim: The Thread

And... ferrettinho... hi me? O.o

- H
MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

"The ChillzMaster and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" is coming soon, but all I have to say is this, played over 50 hours since the midnight launch, haven't scraped the surface. Also, just watched the X-Play review for the game... the freaking went on and on and ON about how it's the best console game of this generation and how it has a longer lifespan than Oblivion. Mind you, Oblivion's a game that still held up incredibly well when I played it all day on the 10th in drooling anticipation for the coming of Alduin's Destruction to Tamriel.

-Chillz

Yay!Another long paragraph about a GREAT game. Mind me,I' not making fun of you,just your criticism is good. Ever thought of being a critic?
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

the best console game of this generation and how it has a longer lifespan than Oblivion.

the console will probably only get the usual 2 expensions. while the pc wll get the loads of player made content. oblivion is able to keep up even today (well i'm not sure now after skyrim, morrowind also died prety fast after oblivion) because of those player made content.
and console players usualy do not play games 100% they get bored or are done whit most of the missions and then need to buy a new game after a few weeks. (or months whit skyrim)
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I am in love with this game. If u comparere it to Oblivion it is just a big improvement in things like skills and fighting. The only way I know to make it better if it was delivered by a dragon courier.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

skills are done less good as befor especialy the in "fallout" so called SPECIAL stats.
but atleast are these "skills" not abilitys like in other rpg games where you just end up using 50 skills/abilitys whit 40 fast-keys.
and the dead body animation/ragdoll kinda sucks compared to oblivion.
also woul i like to see friendly npc's in my compas also.

but all that can't keep this game from being a awsome game.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Friendly NPCs can be shown via Detect Life.

cablecar1
cablecar1
158 posts
Nomad

The only way I know to make it better if it was delivered by a dragon courier.

That's why they give the option of, "first class mail" when ordering. :P Shoulda gone for it bro.
ShakeSleeze
ShakeSleeze
1 posts
Nomad

Been playing since it came out, great game. Honestly such a big upgrade from Oblivion. Feels so much more polished, too.

AgathaB
AgathaB
154 posts
Nomad

Oh Skyrim, Skyrim. Please be here in the morning. I'll be waiting patiently for the postman. Don't mind me. Just sitting here by the door.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

So what do you guys use as weapons?
I usually go flame and heal spell or bow and arrow.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I played till level 9 at a friend's house, but my character was very specific so I leveled quickly.

I went the assassin route. I decided to duel wield daggers and focus on stealth. I didn't use the bow much because I hated changing weapons all the time, but I found out later you could use the left and rihght D-Pads as hotkeys. If I had known that, I would have also used the bow more.

When I build my PC, God knows when, I'm going to go the assassin route and focus very little on magic and likely avoid using it at all.
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

When I build my PC, God knows when, I'm going to go the assassin route and focus very little on magic and likely avoid using it at all.

Sorry, destructive magic. I might go into illusion some.
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I prefer dual wield swords. But in hard fights I use shield or sword and heal.
Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

I lack feeling of char improvement, when you can see that you can run faster and jump higher.
I don't feel that my character became tougher after increasing hp. (same length of hp bar).
And so on.

Trading interface... Horrible ><. Sort only by alphabetical? I want to sell all poison, and I must choose each bottle one by one, even non-poison ones?
I gave up on trading after few tries.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I'm a Nordic General-type warrior, so I excel the most in Heavy Armor, Two-handed, and are a Master of Smithing. I prefer 2-H Axes for the balance between speed and power and for the 30% bleeding bonus. I use Su'Grah'Dun for faster weapon attacks, making my axe swings a tad bit faster than greatswords. When is need be, I turn into a werewolf, 90% for the long sprints that are capable from excess stamina, 10% because I need to kill this guy "And Fast!".

My character also dabbles in pickpocketing.
Showing 151-165 of 1122