Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Skyrim!

Posted Sep 1, '12 at 3:24pm

nnoaheec12

nnoaheec12

15 posts

I love skyrim. Right now I'm using a khajiit that uses a two-handed sword and fire magic.

Posted Sep 6, '12 at 3:21pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,812 posts

they lied to us, there is no fish thingy for houses

Posted Sep 6, '12 at 4:19pm

xNightwish

xNightwish

1,560 posts

No but if I'm right (I play pc so correct me if wrong) they added the fishing activity to Heartfire.

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 1:41am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

This thread should be stickied. Skyrim is one of the best games, certainly one of the best RPGs to come out. There are two FPS stickies, why no Skyrim stickie?

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 2:54am

xNightwish

xNightwish

1,560 posts

This thread should be stickied. Skyrim is one of the best games, certainly one of the best RPGs to come out. There are two FPS stickies, why no Skyrim stickie?

I think they made CoD and Halo stickies because there keep popping new threads up on the video game section and now they can be locked and the creator will be pointed to the Sticky thread. And with CoD they mean the whole series now it is only Skyrim.
Same for Halo.
I don't know if it's true but this is what I can make from it.

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 10:25am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

Then at least the Anything Elder Scrolls should be stickied. That encompasses five main games.

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 11:09pm

espadaxin2

espadaxin2

513 posts

I started a new game last week. making a classic one handed sword + shield nord.

Posted Sep 27, '12 at 1:02am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

Not bad. I usually play as a Khajiit, with archery and a bit of one-handed and magic. Maybe I should do a game with some other class, use the warrior styles, and do all the good quests like the Companions and the Stormcloaks.

Posted Sep 27, '12 at 4:42pm

xNightwish

xNightwish

1,560 posts

I restarted a few weeks back with only the hypothermia and armor mods and decided that I play as a High-Elf with sword and shield on Master. Just making the game as hard as it can get.

Posted Sep 29, '12 at 12:02pm

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

Question: When is Hearthfire supposed to come out on PC?

Reply to Skyrim!

You must be logged in to post a reply!