Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Skyrim!

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 7:04pm

jc55

jc55

107 posts

Has anyone else noticed a major lip sync bug after 1.9 patch. Also my character has stopped blinking for some reason and i was wondering if the two problems were related in some way.

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 11:29pm

rychus

rychus

1,301 posts

Also my character has stopped blinking for some reason and i was wondering if the two problems were related in some way.

I normally don't pay attention to wether my character is blinking or not but I have noticed the lip sync bug.

Posted May 8, '14 at 6:24pm

johnnyQ

johnnyQ

1 post

skyrim i the best game ever that i played and make it free

Posted Aug 18, '14 at 7:40am

fantom98

fantom98

1 post

I wonder is they will fix the book duplication glitch..

Posted Aug 18, '14 at 1:02pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,741 posts

It's come a long way to make it back on page 1, but if it's Elder Scrolls related I shan't complain (unless it's ESO, I shall always complain about ESO). To answer your question, most certainly not, it's been nearly 3 years now and Bethesda has a long history of not patching as much as they should. I'm sure one of the major bug fix mods has solved that though (if you're using PC).

Since this is back, do any of you know how to fix the bug (PC only I think) that crashes the game whenever you go near Skyhaven Temple? Because that's been a problem with me ever since I got the PC version and the script extender and the Unofficial Bug fix (which thinking about it I'm not 100% sure I have) don't seem to work.

~Manly

Posted Dec 7, '14 at 12:38am

coppersmoke

coppersmoke

22 posts

You know, you can fight about three dragons with no armor and 600 HP? I can do it. Anyway anyone put more than 650-700 hours into this game? If so please tell me because I would like to see if you know something about it that I don't know. Thanks

Reply to Skyrim!

You must be logged in to post a reply!