ForumsGamesSkyrim!

1122 217054
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Let's make this the place on AG for anything and everything about Elder Scrolls 5! I'm so excited about it!

• 1,122 Replies
Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

Found "Infinity bookshelf".
Near Azura shrine there is a little burial place, one of the skeletons here respawn skill book after taking it away.

This is a skillbook, and cost 50 gold...

ytvb
ytvb
1 posts
Jester

hey i found that too and was like didnt i already grab that book........and why are there 7 more of them? oh well ill just take them all!

pk2015
pk2015
255 posts
Nomad

i need help guys. im on the dark brotherhood quest where i have to go visit and kill the gourmet at markarth. immedietely when i get there the guards tell me ive just been convicted of murder. when i tell them i'll go to jail and i get out of the dialogue, they just tell me again and then they attack me. Now, I've done the quest where you escape from the prison-mine with the forsworn king. my name should've got cleared as a result of that quest. any help or suggesstions??

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

i need help guys. im on the dark brotherhood quest where i have to go visit and kill the gourmet at markarth. immedietely when i get there the guards tell me ive just been convicted of murder. when i tell them i'll go to jail and i get out of the dialogue, they just tell me again and then they attack me. Now, I've done the quest where you escape from the prison-mine with the forsworn king. my name should've got cleared as a result of that quest. any help or suggesstions??

You are now doing 2 quests at once. How about you just 1st finish the forsworn and then continue with the Dark Brotherhood. And if u are arrested you shouldn't exit the dialogue.
pk2015
pk2015
255 posts
Nomad

no i've already done the forsworn quest. once i tell the guard to arrest me, he'll just repeat himself over and over again. after i get out of the dialogue, that is when he attacks me. i understand what you're trying to tell me, i just get out of the dialogue hoping they'll take me to jail so that i can serve my time and then continue with my quest after that.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

you don't have to exit dialogue yourself. they take you out dialogue into a loading screen to prison.

anyway. try joining the thiefs guild maybe, so you can buy of your bounty there.

pk2015
pk2015
255 posts
Nomad

when i tell them to take me to jail, a loading screen wont pop up. the next thing i can say is "what's the problem?" then they repeat what they're saying.

but maybe the thieves guild could help me out. thanks for the idea.

chubz101
chubz101
78 posts
Nomad

Such an amazing gane !

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I'm considering getting this from the videos I've been seeing on YouTube. I'm not that into RPGs, but this looks very fun.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

This looks really good, but I think I will spend my video game money on Assassins Creed and Battlefield. Also Batman eventually. I am not super into fantasy RPG's, even if they look as good as Skyrim does.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

This. This right here. Awesome.

That's right, a couple named their child Dovahkiin. So the couple and the child get any past, present, and future ZeniMax/Bethesda games for free.

Also, SPOILER? I love how I can read the Elder Scroll you get at any time. It's pretty cool having an Elder Scroll in possession. SPOILER END(?)

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Well I don't think it's cool since the Elder Scrolls weights 20. That is quite a lot for me since I can only carry 200. And I can't drop it because it is a quest item.

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

Um...
Armor can have 0 weight (perk)
Weapon + shield(don't know, maybe also count as 0)... 30 maybe?
20 healing pots,2-3 cure disease... 10-15 weight.
It is all you need.
Just don't pick all other junk.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Armor can have 0 weight (perk)

Don't have the perk.

It is all you need.
Just don't pick all other junk.

Pickaxe also weights 10 and if u slay a dragon you easy get to carry 100 more from bones and scales. If I collect these I'm almost over encumbered.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

That's why Stamina is worth two stats--fatigue and encumbrance. 300 is a pretty good starting amount, but the stamina you start with is hardly enough for long-distance sprinting. I have about 220 stamina, which amounts to about 360 carry weight, a pretty decent amount. It's important that you focus most on health, since stamina doesn't amount towards saving your life, something my cousin finds hard to grasp.

Aside from that, my 44 General-type character is nearly impenetrable for the high defense, resistances, and alteration skills. The little health that is lost is replenished via health regeneration. I fear the monster I created is game-breaking.

Showing 166-180 of 1122