ForumsGamesSkyrim!

1122 217081
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Let's make this the place on AG for anything and everything about Elder Scrolls 5! I'm so excited about it!

• 1,122 Replies
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Well I focus my character just on attack. I'm lvl 20 and I finish a dragon in 5 power attacks with Elven sword dual wield. Dual wield owns but it gets boring because enemies like draught (love autocorrection) are a one hit kill. So now I'm training destruction.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

i got myself a ancient bow and some silent clothes. for long range easy killing.
when i feel like playing in action combat i take out my 1handed axe and a few destruction spells aswell as healing.

and i'm working on my alchemy:
i cheat myself 5000 gold and then spend it on ingredients, to waste them =P. eventualy i will get the perk for unlocking all 4 after 1 time eating. then i can start realy using it =P

i hope it works kinda link it morrowind where you could be uber super human. and walk from 1 side of the map in 1 frame to the other side. or having such a big absorb life spell that costs 1 mana to cast that evrything living and loaded is dead. and you absorbed all their life and still aint compleetly full if you was almost dead somehow. (all legaly whit the use of alchemy <3 )

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

ow i'm level 23 female nord. forgot to mention sorry xD

SoupCanX
SoupCanX
13 posts
Nomad

Well, I like more of a challenge than you guys do apparently. It's probably the difficulty I play on and the fact I try to avoid cheating.

I've been playing multiple characters but i'm currently jumping between

lvl 11 Male High Elf (All out Mage)

lvl 7 Male Nord (All out Combat)

I don't level up for quite some time even when I can, so I'd jump from 1 to... Well 11.

I played through the most of the mains storyline on my first character.

lvl 33 Male Nord (Sneak and Combat mix) - Very difficult gameplay

Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

I just beat the game. I got real hooked on the main storyline at the end and just sped through it.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I just beat the game. I got real hooked on the main storyline at the end and just sped through it.

No you didnt beat the game. You beat the main storyline. There are more storylines to follow like the Companions guild and the Dark Brotherhood. And you can do random quests or quests for let's say a Jarl.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Well, I like more of a challenge than you guys do apparently. It's probably the difficulty I play on and the fact I try to avoid cheating.

It's not nice to throw feces at those that never claimed they did such a thing. Your character can and will get high levels if he's more rounded and less strict, which I set out to do because it was my first. Second, enchant+smithing. Third, smithing. Fourth, enchant.

Now, your words say difficulty would have an effect on how our progression would be, and you're right. It's the contrary: higher difficulty yields more combat skill progression, perfect for a General. As for power itself, Enchanting.
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

One thing that annoys me. Whenever I slash at someone in the town, the other people in the town always run to his/her defense. Pretty soon, I got a whole army chasing after me.

michielbos
michielbos
4 posts
Nomad

Skyrim sucks.

Daggahfall ish betta =D

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

One thing that annoys me. Whenever I slash at someone in the town, the other people in the town always run to his/her defense. Pretty soon, I got a whole army chasing after me.

So a guard, placed at a city to make it safe, should just let people slash swords at others?

I'm stuck on a game breaking glitch. I'm on the main quest, and (I'll be vague so there are no spoilers) at the Diamond Claw (Just like the claw in one of the first missions) door in one of the dungeons, the door doesn't work. I can put the claw inside the door, but I can't change the combination so putting the claw in is pointless. I've contacted Bethesda about this, and I am waiting for a response.

I have restarted a few times, does anyone have any other tips? No, I am NOT re-doing the dungeon.
Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

I have restarted a few times, does anyone have any other tips? No, I am NOT re-doing the dungeon.

In my experience with Bethesda games you have two options at this point, load an earlier save and try the dungeon again or find the console command to open it(assuming you are on PC).
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

or find the console command to open it(assuming you are on PC).

open console whit "~" (under esc. left of 1)
type: unlock
then click the door whit the mouse.
and press enter

we have a winner!
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Does anyone already completed all the guilds cuz I did it and I'm a little over-powered which destroys a lot of fu. What should I do, continue the side quest or restart with a whole new strategy.

bunionboy
bunionboy
56 posts
Peasant

its an amazing game so far..just killed the first dragon

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

Skyrim has too many problem's on [PC]
Way better for 360

Showing 181-195 of 1122