ForumsGamesSkyrim!

1122 217099
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Let's make this the place on AG for anything and everything about Elder Scrolls 5! I'm so excited about it!

• 1,122 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Does anyone already completed all the guilds cuz I did it and I'm a little over-powered which destroys a lot of fu. What should I do, continue the side quest or restart with a whole new strategy.

Explore, dude. The guilds are nothing compared to what's out there, man. There's still some Epic quests (large quests that don't show up on your list) for you to do, if all you've been doing were guild quests.

And if things are too easy, jack the game up to Master difficulty.
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

I have the dark brotherhood bracers(2x damage to dagger sneak attack) and the 15x dagger damage perk so i can one hit kill dragons.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

I have the dark brotherhood bracers(2x damage to dagger sneak attack) and the 15x dagger damage perk so i can one hit kill dragons.

Assuming the dragon is on the ground. Even though pretty much every dragon doesn't land until it has spotted you. Once you are spotted there is no multiplier, so there is no way to one-hit dragons with daggers.

About the Diamond Claw, I am on Xbox 360, so I cannot do console commands. I went back to another part of the dungeon then back to the door. I was able to turn the symbols, but the door doesn't open with the right combination. So now I am waiting. Just waiting.
Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

Even though pretty much every dragon doesn't land until it has spotted you. Once you are spotted there is no multiplier, so there is no way to one-hit dragons with daggers.

Its possible to find a dragon sleeping in some places, and if it attacks a town you catch them off guard.
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

About the Diamond Claw, I am on Xbox 360, so I cannot do console commands. I went back to another part of the dungeon then back to the door. I was able to turn the symbols, but the door doesn't open with the right combination. So now I am waiting. Just waiting.

Sorry for you, but I can see it for me. You just sitting there with a controller looking mad at a screen whilst nothing is happening.

But did u tried the load option, may work. Or else the patch comes this week (if i am right), hope it gets fixxed.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

another reason why the elder scrolls is beter and more fun on the pc =P
dzachb
dzachb
6 posts
Justiciar

Skyrim is definitely one of my favorite games right now. I play it on the PC, and the graphics are amazing on ultra high. Being an archer/thief is really fun, too.

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

I can't wait for chirstmas it's when I get it I'm gunna get all the achivements!

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Load a previous save. Keep doing so until it works right. If that doesn't work, load an even earlier save. This will fix most bugs. I've had this glitch happen to me with a different claw. I also fought a boss who's health didn't deplete. I raged, then read it was a glitched and all I had to do was load an earlier save.
melon0111
melon0111
211 posts
Nomad

uuuuugggggghhhhh i need this game. only a few days till christmas though.

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

already have over 100 hours of gameplay.
and still addicted!

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

It is amazing, you get sucked in. It has to be one of my favorite xbox games ever

ForTheCity
ForTheCity
47 posts
Nomad

does this game make you lose your SOUL?

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

I am stuck on the first Saarthal pillar puzzle... the one with the 6 turnable pillars... PLZ HELP.

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Very addictive game, but so many bugs... after 3 weeks of playing suddenly I can't eat, drink potions or even teleport without the game crashing entirely... It's totally ruined the game and I'm still searching the web for a solution.

Showing 196-210 of 1122