ForumsGamesSkyrim!

1122 217132
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Let's make this the place on AG for anything and everything about Elder Scrolls 5! I'm so excited about it!

• 1,122 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I am stuck on the first Saarthal pillar puzzle... the one with the 6 turnable pillars... PLZ HELP.

If I'm thinking the correct dungeon, look behind the turnable pillars.
GianBF
GianBF
19 posts
Nomad

Dovahkin

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

If I'm thinking the correct dungeon, look behind the turnable pillars.

THANK YOU!!! i spent a full 30 mins looking everywhere BUT behing the pillars... XD
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

THANK YOU!!! i spent a full 30 mins looking everywhere BUT behing the pillars... XD

Lol, I had that to. I was trapped till my friend walked in.
espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

hey, have you guys heard about it?
theres an mod in alpha stage to play skyrim online!
with the current version you can connect, add friends, chat. and you can see players too. but they have no animations and are naked (prisoners).
but it is a good start. here's the link.
[url=http://skyrim-online.com/]

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Many of the main storyline quests work, but my main problem with the whole game are the bugged quests and the occasional don't-load-after-a-door syndrome.
For example, i did Aventus Aretino's quest to kill the leader of the Riften orphanage, and upon returning he says something about a family heirloom and upon exitting dialogue i never got it! I have at least 30 pounds of weight used up by glitched quest items that were never removed or i picked up by mistake.
Many of the battles seem either incredibly easy or tear-your hair out difficult, such as when i inadvertently stumbled upon a Dragon Priest and Dragon at only level 15(And proceeded to chase me until another dragon killed the former enemy). The combat is nice and smooth, though in my opinion the available skills and skill trees seem,,,,,,,,,incomplete. It really lacks the robust nature of Oblivion's skills, and it almost seems to force you to stay on one combat path after you've developed it.
My directionless complaining complete, it is truly a terrific game despite tthe bugged quests, and i constantly find myself strayingfrom playing other games to glancing at Skyrim and be plundering dungeons and slaying dragons not 10 minutes later.
I also found out how much of a pack rat i am,,,,,,,,,, it took me until almost Level 12 to ask myself 'WHY do i have 60 pounds worth of potions, 3 melee weapons, 2 shields and 12 books?' It was quickly corrected wfter i bought a house.

SarcasticBullet
SarcasticBullet
5 posts
Nomad

The only problem i really have with Skyrim is the Waking Nightmare quest in Dawnstar. The priest person goes in the building and goes all the way to the end, so it's glitched and i can't finish it. If anyone knows a way to fix this please message me. Thank you.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
532 posts
Peasant

Does anybody know how to fix this bug?

After doing the quest given by Louis Letrush in Riften to steal the horse, Frost, and give it to him, I see him outside Whiterun stables, stood there, doing nothing. As the game progresses more show up? Right now there's about 6 of them clumped up doing nothing..

It doesn't really have any negative effects apart from being EXTREMELY annoying at times.

Any help? I've tried killing him, but he's an immortal NPC :S>

Subject403
Subject403
211 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure if I will be able to get it. Tell me, is there any se x in any way at all in that game?

brilam8
brilam8
2 posts
Nomad

i was playing it this month but i quit on it because all i do is cheat xD.

Ghostofelements
Ghostofelements
99 posts
Nomad

I saw the gameplay and it was fantastic! You will need a lot of time before finishing it...

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

i think people hate me XD I've already recieved an assassin from the dark brotherhood, a hitman from a person called E, and three thugs from Alvor...

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

i got a assassin after me when i was lvl3 and barly had done anything yet =P

i guess they are just random untill you became friends whit those people.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

You killed Alvor!? You monster! He was like the coolest ever. I dunno man, I think you got what was comin to ya.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

No I didnt kill Alvor, I just stole a BUNCH of items from him... NO ONE WAS AROUND! HOW DID HE KNOW IT WAS ME?????

Showing 211-225 of 1122