Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Skyrim!

Posted Jul 26, '11 at 10:44am

superpickle

superpickle

147 posts

After thought, do people prefer sneaky characters or hard hitters? Melee, range or mage?

Posted Jul 26, '11 at 4:26pm

xNightwish

xNightwish

1,560 posts

I prefer to get in a distance and use some magic and when it comes closer I switch to shortsword and kill it.

Posted Jul 27, '11 at 12:25am

melon0111

melon0111

156 posts

i like to hit heavy. after i summon a bunch of people to help i use melee.

Posted Jul 27, '11 at 12:35am

ilovemoney249

ilovemoney249

754 posts

I think getting up close and personal is the best. Killing things from far away gets boring to me.

Posted Jul 31, '11 at 9:18am

x722ism

x722ism

26 posts

I can't wait for Skyrim, it's all I've been thinking about!!!

Posted Jul 31, '11 at 5:16pm

xNightwish

xNightwish

1,560 posts

Anything new for Skyrim.
All I heard for the last is marriage .

Posted Jul 31, '11 at 6:04pm

kingjac11

kingjac11

486 posts

I want this game.It looks awesome.I like melee best.

Posted Jul 31, '11 at 6:11pm

MindSucker

MindSucker

58 posts

I want this game.It looks awesome.I like melee best.

Yes melee is funny but Magics are Over-Freaking-Powered... Just look at the official gameplay trailer..

Posted Aug 2, '11 at 11:51pm

melon0111

melon0111

156 posts

i want the new one to have more creatures that you can talk with or kill. fast travelling is good they should keep it. it looks amazing just from the trailer at E3. i like how the new skill tree and how its designed like they are constellations and you unlock stars on them. and how you unlock magic in Nordic temples of dragons. i think that it would be awesome if you could get followers in the game or hire mercs.

Posted Aug 3, '11 at 12:08am

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,148 posts

Hah! Since when has magic been overpowered in Elder Scrolls games? It's always been melee-oriented. I can't count Skyrim in this, but from Arena to Oblivion, the melee-weapon system has always been on top. Oh sure, high-level spells that both weakens and damages you have been known to be too powerful, but you're counting on high magicka, high levels, and very few uses to even consider it.

And in my opinion, they should just destroy fast traveling. They should also take out quest markers, save for the compass.

i think that it would be awesome if you could get followers in the game or hire mercs.

I would support this if the ally system is much better than how it was in Oblivion/Fallout3. You can always count on your aim to be imprecise and cleave your ally in two if he/she is too close to the enemy.

Reply to Skyrim!

You must be logged in to post a reply!