ForumsGamesSkyrim!

1122 217424
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Let's make this the place on AG for anything and everything about Elder Scrolls 5! I'm so excited about it!

• 1,122 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Ah, my scrambled brains at 2am. Soz.

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

I'm sorry, but that has the be the dumbest, most retarded thing anybody's ever said.

Nothing to do with the gameplay, just the popularity. More people are starting play it like how CoD was in the early franchise. I simply just don't like CoD players... They're annoying.
R3LOAD
R3LOAD
532 posts
Peasant

I see where you're coming from, acmed, but still, CoD is a massively popular game, and although with Skyrim, the TES games franchise's population is quickly rising, I think CoD will be more popular in the end.

Nothing against Skyrim, I love it, but I just don't think it will last as long as CoD, or every be really too popular.

LordBucket
LordBucket
7 posts
Nomad

Skyrim is epic :3

Too bad storyline screwed up, though. Started a Nord and am still adventuring...Mostly robbing villages and towns

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
532 posts
Peasant

Oh by the way can somebody tell me which towns can houses be bought in, and for how much?

After being a citizen for long enough to reach my goal of 10k gold, well I'm almost there, 9.3k, I'm gonna move on with the main story, but I want to buy a house, and furnish it if possible.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I see where you're coming from, acmed, but still, CoD is a massively popular game, and although with Skyrim, the TES games franchise's population is quickly rising, I think CoD will be more popular in the end.

Nothing against Skyrim, I love it, but I just don't think it will last as long as CoD, or every be really too popular.

I think Skyrim will never be as big as titles like BTF or CoD because it is to big. TES has a very large lore which you can spent reading for hours and has events in the lore that don't even occur in game. It will therefore never be big because it isn't running trough a map and just shooting random people.
acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

Okay, I'm at the learning of the Dragonborn calls. I have Fus and Ro, and I managed to get past that sprint thing. I don't know how, so can you guys tell me? I have it for the PS3.

Roty
Roty
779 posts
Nomad

Okay, I'm at the learning of the Dragonborn calls. I have Fus and Ro, and I managed to get past that sprint thing. I don't know how, so can you guys tell me? I have it for the PS3.

You didn't say your problem...
acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

You didn't say your problem...

Lawlz...

How do you do that sprint thing? I didn't get it.
Roty
Roty
779 posts
Nomad

OK, so you go into your MAGIC Menu, and select SHOUTS, there you will find WHIRLWIND SPRINT, select it, and to use it, simply press the button you use your normal shout.

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

OK, so you go into your MAGIC Menu, and select SHOUTS, there you will find WHIRLWIND SPRINT, select it, and to use it, simply press the button you use your normal shout.

Ooookay. Thanks.

That Frost Elf thing... Have you guys ever killed it? I haven't. One punch and you're dead. It's ridiculous. I just ran off the mountain...
Roty
Roty
779 posts
Nomad

Never heard of, just adjust the difficulty slider if you are having trouble killing doodz...

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

just adjust the difficulty slider if you are having trouble killing doodz...

Taht wouldn't be very fare.

I like winning things the right way...
Roty
Roty
779 posts
Nomad

I like winning things the right way...

I like that too, I just gave you an advice. I never change the slider no matter how difficult it is.

Look, if you can't complete something that is very hard, take a break of 1 hour, maybe 2 hours, or maybe even a whole day. When you try again the same thing later again, you will surely complete it on the first or on the second try. You might think I'm crazy or this is not true at all, but trust me, it's some kind of a strange weird thing that is totally unexplainable, but it's true. And if you are a true long-time gamer, you will think I am right. Cuz it always happens to me.
Roty
Roty
779 posts
Nomad

you will think I am right.

you will know* I am right.

Thanks for EDIT button Moderators...
Showing 271-285 of 1122