ForumsGamesSkyrim!

1122 216839
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Let's make this the place on AG for anything and everything about Elder Scrolls 5! I'm so excited about it!

• 1,122 Replies
SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

i feel your pain iamlentil64 my parents wont let me get fallout new Vegas because it has use of drugs, strong language and sexual themes. but i doubt skyrim will be 18.

Skyrim will be 18. Todd said they dont aim for a particular rating, but Skyrim will most likely have a mature rating. Or someone said that, but its common knowledge on the official forums.

Oh and, cool another SubZero who leiks Elder Scrolls!
SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

Heres a Dunmer Thief image released a few hours ago if any one wants to see. As voted by from The Elder Council on face book. idiots didnt vote argonian... http://cdnstatic.bethsoft.com/bethblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/darkelf.jpg

Personally I think his head looks a bit large, but since we have so much more customization now, maybe his head was purposly made big in character creation. And the blades look sick.

Comparison to Oblivion

I am not responsible for either of those images obviously.

Brzedzed
Brzedzed
36 posts
Peasant

The Dark Elves look Wicked! I'm really impressed with the detail of characters, considering it's such a large game.

Brzedzed
Brzedzed
36 posts
Peasant

I'm curious, what arre your guys favorite race and character style (Warrior, Theif, Mage) and why?
I really enjoy playing as a Battle-Mage so i can get a taste of all the different spells and weapons.

Brzedzed
Brzedzed
36 posts
Peasant

I wish they had a fairly steady stream of info being released for Skyrim. But, I understand why info is being held back. It's just so hard to wait!

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

ok....so one, it is totally awesome that there is another SubZero, and two, Morgan Webb from x-play(a tv show) got to demo this game! I'm so jealous

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

There have been a few people who could play one hour of Skyrim demo, and you can read their reports.
There are also a few images of specific races, and they look awesome! So far I must say Argonians and Orcs will look fabulous, Khajiits will finally look like felines again, and the elves look like elves and not like snobbish humans with pointy ears. Potato heads from Oblivion, I won't miss you^^ I find it awesome that they came abck a bit to a more Morrowind-esque take on the races.

I'm curious, what arre your guys favorite race and character style (Warrior, Theif, Mage) and why?
I really enjoy playing as a Battle-Mage so i can get a taste of all the different spells and weapons.

I'm most certainly gonna make a revival of my (sadly gone) first real and main Morrowind account, a sword-wielding medium/heavy armored, wild and bloodthirsty Nord, that I didn't use in Oblivion. But he'll probably be able to do a few destructive magic tricks as well^^
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

I think that morrowind was a perfect example of what bethesda was capable of and im hoping that they will get back to that in skyrim

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Anyone seen the limited editionIt is very cool

But it is to expensive for me.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

The sketch book looks cool, but the statue is too kitsch for me.. anyway I already preordered the regular edition somewhere, so I hope I get the map at least. I'd really like having that map, even though the in-game map (3D!) looks neat too.

AKidNamedGod
AKidNamedGod
6 posts
Peasant

Man looking back, ive put sooooo many hrs into oblivion. Skyrim is gonna be such a time consumer in my life xD

melon0111
melon0111
211 posts
Nomad

my favorite race is probably a argonian but in morrowind it is a Nord cause u cant wear helmets with an argonian.

snorman
snorman
25 posts
Blacksmith

its the best game ever i also saw the gameplay video and its 1 of the best trailers i've ever saw

D34th4rr0w77
D34th4rr0w77
6 posts
Nomad

This game will be amazing.I got 1,250/1,250 gamerscore on Oblivion and I remember playing Morrowind on the Original Xbox.This one will be awesome!

ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

this game is on my to buy list im getting it on release day and it will give me a good 100+ hours of gameplay which im looking forward too

Showing 61-75 of 1122