Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Armatar Updates (no custom armatars)

Posted Sep 12, '11 at 12:23am

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

I've heard on numerous occasions that cormyn is taking the seasonal armatar list back.

I have nothing to do with seasonal armatars. For a while it was under Carlie's control to turn them on/off. I think we were going to look for a way to automate it somewhat, like telling the site to look at the calendar for certain events like the dates of each solstice, 14 days before major holidays, that sort of thing.

Posted Sep 12, '11 at 3:27pm

daniel5533

daniel5533

157 posts

you should make an search with only copy righted pictures on it
(only pictures dealing with medieval times)

Posted Sep 15, '11 at 2:17am

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

We've already said that copywritten images will not be allowed. Therefore no search will be needed.

Posted Sep 16, '11 at 7:19pm

Pwnidge12

Pwnidge12

23 posts

i'd like to see a knight fighting a dragon as an armartar becuse i think it relates to whole medievel theme

Posted Sep 18, '11 at 12:04pm

Pershbeast

Pershbeast

2 posts

Personaly i like the idea of unlocking armatars.  Itd be cool if there was a custom selection along with the unlockables where you could make yours with a set number of layers like xbox maybe. that way you can add a level whewn you get more AP.

Posted Sep 29, '11 at 1:06pm

XaosXaos

XaosXaos

5 posts

will the custom amatars be like creating your own character or still just basic photos?

Posted Sep 29, '11 at 1:08pm

shad0wZ

shad0wZ

2 posts

how do you buy armatars with your armor points?

Posted Sep 29, '11 at 2:36pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,694 posts

Knight

will the custom amatars be like creating your own character or still just basic photos?

I think at first they will just release the seasonal/holiday armatars at specific times, then in some time after they figure it all out they might allow us to create our own and use them.

how do you buy armatars with your armor points?

You don't buy armatars. If you're asking how to change it, then click "control panel" > "armatars" > scroll down then press "update armatar".

Posted Oct 1, '11 at 9:18pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,592 posts

I don't know if this has been said yet, too lazy to look, but I think allowing people to use the flash game icons on this site for their armatars would be a good idea. It'd add a lot of new armatars, they are already correctly sized and none would inappropriate.

Posted Oct 1, '11 at 10:01pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,861 posts

I don't know if this has been said yet, too lazy to look, but I think allowing people to use the flash game icons on this site for their armatars would be a good idea. It'd add a lot of new armatars, they are already correctly sized and none would inappropriate.

There will be game-based armatars on AG3.

Reply to Armatar Updates (no custom armatars)

You must be logged in to post a reply!