Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Armatar Updates (no custom armatars)

Posted Oct 21, '11 at 8:36am

Ghostofelements

Ghostofelements

87 posts

What do you think about making space armatars, such as comets or galaxies?

Posted Oct 23, '11 at 4:22am

Possum9

Possum9

45 posts

What do you think about making space armatars, such as comets or galaxies?

Well i think that is just amazing, we could have different planets like saturn and uranus (soz i love science).

But I'm thinking you could make ones to do with games, and i'm not just talking about flash games, you could make ones to do with other games like ones on the nintendo and x-box.

Wadda u think??

Posted Oct 23, '11 at 1:42pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,364 posts

But I'm thinking you could make ones to do with games, and i'm not just talking about flash games, you could make ones to do with other games like ones on the nintendo and x-box.

There will be game-based armatars on AG3.

Posted Oct 23, '11 at 5:26pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

I believe that's when copyright laws come in place. Since they don't want custom armatars (armatars taken from Google Images, etc.) they'll probably say no to this unless they can get permission to have those characters on the site as armatars.

Posted Oct 30, '11 at 10:21pm

horkak

horkak

5 posts

I am here to ask about armatar mine is gone (I had the snake)please reply it was an epic one. I can't even choose it now, do I now need more points?

Posted Oct 31, '11 at 7:02am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

do I now need more points?

Yes.
When your posts or comments are deleted, the points that you earned with them are also removed, which means that you might lose enough to take a step down the armatar ladder. This means you lose the unlocked armatar, and it defaults to the starry shield armatar instead.

Posted Nov 2, '11 at 8:31pm

superdjkid

superdjkid

4 posts

This has nothing to do with anything, but why can everybody use the Nitrome Armatar?

Posted Nov 5, '11 at 5:55pm

horkak

horkak

5 posts

When your posts or comments are deleted, the points that you earned with them are also removed
Why would my comments be deleated (never posted before)

Posted Nov 6, '11 at 8:08am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

This has nothing to do with anything, but why can everybody use the Nitrome Armatar?

I think Nitrome made a deal with AG or something to have their logo on the site as an armatar.

Why would my comments be deleated (never posted before)

From looking at your profile you have posted comments before. Moderators often go through game comments clearing out the spam, so if you posted anything below seven words or if it's just a message like "I like this game and think it's very good." then that could've been deleted. People can also clear your comments off of their profile if they want to.

Posted Nov 7, '11 at 12:30am

horkak

horkak

5 posts

@Ghostofmatrix I meant I never posted on the forum before this week and ty for clearing things up for me

Reply to Armatar Updates (no custom armatars)

You must be logged in to post a reply!