Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Armatar Updates (no custom armatars)

Posted Nov 17, '11 at 2:13pm

benjaminio

benjaminio

79 posts

Maybe if there was several armatar drawing contests, and then any that the moderators thought were fine were put into armour games, and then have it so that you can edit them, not put anything inappropriate or against copyright, but just change them a little bit. Because then the armatars would be fine, since they had been seen by mods, and each persons would be a tiny bit different.

I got this idea from google plus, the edit section, where you can add paints, vampire fangs, fake beards, just stuff like that

Posted Nov 17, '11 at 7:07pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

They'd probably need to talk to the artists to get consent to edit/change the pictures, which will probably be a hassle.

Posted Nov 17, '11 at 11:32pm

benjaminio

benjaminio

79 posts

They'd probably need to talk to the artists to get consent to edit/change the pictures, which will probably be a hassle.

What if there was a competition for armatar drawing, with the prize being that persons armatar gets put into the site, but on the condition that people are allowed to edit it?

Posted Nov 17, '11 at 11:54pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

Well, why edit them when you could submit your own drawings? Just seems better if you draw your own then being able to edit/change things in a picture to me, and it'd probably look better this way. And it says "no custom armatars" in the threads title, so that idea isn't going to happen for a long time.

Posted Nov 18, '11 at 5:29pm

Elekinetic

Elekinetic

3 posts

the armatars are very hard to get and when i get enough points they doesn' t appears im NOT kidding

Posted Nov 18, '11 at 8:38pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

They won't be hard to get in AG3 since you can choose whichever one out of the current selection no matter how many points you have.

Posted Nov 19, '11 at 2:01am

benjaminio

benjaminio

79 posts

They won't be hard to get in AG3 since you can choose whichever one out of the current selection no matter how many points you have.

So there are not going to be any that you need to unlock with a certain amount of points? But that was the fun part.

Posted Nov 19, '11 at 3:30am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

From the looks of it they'll just be giving you all the pictures and choosing when to turn on and off the holiday/seasonal armatars. But meh, they're just pictures. I don't like the whole idea of having to unlock them with points to begin with, I'd like to use whichever one from the start.

Posted Nov 20, '11 at 3:18pm

thaboss

thaboss

882 posts

Does anyone know at all whether the original starry background blue shield armatar will be available?

Posted Nov 20, '11 at 4:29pm

invalid777

invalid777

833 posts

Does anyone know at all whether the original starry background blue shield armatar will be available?

Sometimes it will show up on your profile page. But that's only when the site glitches.

Reply to Armatar Updates (no custom armatars)

You must be logged in to post a reply!