bawsman

3 posts

I like the idea of more armatars.

Posted Nov 22, '11 at 11:36pm

devsaupa

devsaupa

924 posts

I like the idea of more armatars

Yes, a lot of people do, including me. I think armatars for achievements in game or something would be pretty cool.

Posted Nov 23, '11 at 12:10am

DrElmer

DrElmer

450 posts

And a mod has to be willing to hold the contests.

They could just hire a new one if none are willing to do the job.

Posted Nov 23, '11 at 12:18am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

That's not how it works, though. And here's what they look for in people. Plus this thread already says no custom armatars, so they won't do them for a long time. I do want custom armatars, but they don't feel the need to have them currently.

Posted Nov 23, '11 at 12:34am

DrElmer

DrElmer

450 posts

Plus this thread already says no custom armatars, so they won't do them for a long time.

Cormyn said that they were putting the idea on hold because of copyright issues. If the images are created by users and then submitted to a higher power for approval, there should be no problems with copyrights.

Posted Nov 23, '11 at 12:35am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

However, those are still custom armatars even if we do create them ourselves. If you really want a straight answer then I recommend commenting on Dan's profile or emailing jroyster22 at justin@armorgames.com seeing as they don't post in these threads.

Posted Nov 23, '11 at 4:24pm

MachineofLight

MachineofLight

280 posts

I had the idea of a new 10,000 AP armatar.....maybe a platypus?

Posted Nov 23, '11 at 7:02pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

What if there isn't anybody out there willing to do the job? They can't just keep hiring people until they find someone to do the job in question; that would eventually lead to total chaos on the moderation team.

I had the idea of a new 10,000 AP armatar.....maybe a platypus?

1) No new armatars will be created for AG2.
2) In AG3, all armatars will be available from the beginning; no points will be required to unlock them.
3) The artist who created the majority of the armatars here is long gone, so we can't expect that person to create anything new until it has been confirmed that he/she is creating armatars again.

Posted Nov 23, '11 at 7:09pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

1) No new armatars will be created for AG2.
2) In AG3, all armatars will be available from the beginning; no points will be required to unlock them.
3) The artist who created the majority of the armatars here is long gone, so we can't expect that person to create anything new until it has been confirmed that he/she is creating armatars again.

I wonder if they'll open back up the seasonal armatar contest once AG3 is done...

The mods that have been picked are the ones deemed to have been worthy of their position. There may be other users that might be good enough for their expectations, but that doesn't guarantee that a mod will necessarily agree to manage the position, like Ernie15 said.

Posted Nov 29, '11 at 11:17am

luchi880

luchi880

1 post

I want a page with all armatars because I want saw at what level i have a good armatar.

Reply to Armatar Updates (no custom armatars)

You must be logged in to post a reply!