Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Armatar Updates (no custom armatars)

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 11:03am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,339 posts

In conclusion : we will all have to wait for the new website to be launched to see/learn whether there will be new armatars added to the current ones, a complete replacement of armatars will take place or there will be an option to upload a custom armatar, either by competition or through approval of AG themselves... ;)

Posted Oct 11, '12 at 6:37am

Petemix

Petemix

3 posts

CooL~!

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 9:40am

zonic98

zonic98

485 posts

I'd really like if pre-AG3 users got armatars that post-AG3 people couldn't... ;)

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 10:46am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

I'm pretty sure the "no custom armatars" in the title is null now. We've seen several admins with custom armatars.

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 12:30pm

tank7013

tank7013

9 posts

So will we get to keep our Armatars through the switch? I'd rather not wait for seasonal Armatars to be unlocked again to get mine back.

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 2:05pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

If you don't change it you'll keep it. The seasonal armatars only last for a limited amount of time in the control panel, once they're gone everyone with them will keep them until they change.

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 8:37pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,477 posts

I'm pretty sure the "no custom armatars" in the title is null now. We've seen several admins with custom armatars.

Except that only admins can access such armatars, so there is no guarantee that custom armatars will be allowed.

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 8:39pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

True. Remember when Boppins changed his username? We thought that indicated that a username change feature was coming soon, but the stickied thread for that subject was locked and unstickied.

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 8:39pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,838 posts

Administrator

Patrick, I can say with a fair amount of certainty that Admins will have powers that a normal user will not.  Custom Armatars are one of those gifts, though as you can plainly see - I'm a wonky spiderface.

Posted Oct 28, '12 at 4:29pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

Tease.

I like to think they are custom armatars or a part of a pack (thinking more custom because they weren't drawn just for AG), so many people have been requesting both for a long time.

Reply to Armatar Updates (no custom armatars)

You must be logged in to post a reply!