daviddiaz

5 posts

what??

Posted Feb 6, '12 at 1:36am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

I think you should lose points when a thread of yours gets locked (not for being answered or necroed)

Because punishing the OP for other people ruining the topic is awesome.
People do lose points sometimes. When their thread is deleted for being spam.

Posted Feb 12, '12 at 12:48pm

s9b1

s9b1

259 posts

What is AG3 mean?. Each day, I comments so then i have more points, but was that it take a next day so make your rank up than u have right now? Do you get AP when u comments in forum?

Posted Feb 12, '12 at 3:56pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,527 posts

Knight

What is AG3 mean?

AG3 is the new version of Armor Games that is still in the beta phase. You can access it by clicking the right-half of the black "Armor Games" banner near the top of the page.

Do you get AP when u comments in forum?

You get 1 AP for every post you make in the forums, with the exception of the Newcomer's Forum and the Forum Games sections.

Posted Feb 20, '12 at 6:44pm

ellock

ellock

276 posts

whether we should keep the current rank system (serf, knight, prince, king, etc) and WHY

I think after a point you should be able to pick a branch like a wizard which would level up and a knight which would become a genral and a duke which would become a king

Posted Feb 20, '12 at 7:25pm

jjman070

jjman070

41 posts

i agree with ellock with the branch thing like there should be three basic branches and 9 end positions like you start as a townsfolk then you level up and you need to pick a branch then in the end your a king or a master wizard or a moster drangon but we should know where even branch leads

Posted Feb 24, '12 at 8:43am

massmurrder

massmurrder

141 posts

lol can you make colony leader boards????

Posted Feb 24, '12 at 12:30pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

lol can you make colony leader boards????

That's the developers job, not AG staff.

Posted Feb 24, '12 at 6:55pm

brunitxo

brunitxo

42 posts

It WOULD be interesting to have a more personalized rank system, likewise some persons said. However I don't know if it'd really make sense, once AG's ranks are more related to a kingdom ish environment than to a RPG's.

Posted Mar 17, '12 at 6:34pm

firebird2000

firebird2000

24 posts

the  fact that ag3 is comin......we should make more things that involve armorpoints

Reply to No more Armor Points.

You must be logged in to post a reply!