ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

No more Armor Points.

Posted Jul 26, '11 at 4:42pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,962 posts

Knight

I would like to get back to the problem of Emperor's rank

We've already discussed this, and it's been presented to Dan for consideration. There's nothing more to talk about until he decides to add it as a feature.

Posted Jul 27, '11 at 5:28pm

jtjackdog

jtjackdog

37 posts

i think you should keep it in the same place but only rank the top 5

Posted Jul 29, '11 at 1:15pm

JohnGarell

JohnGarell

1,831 posts

So we will just be able to use the free Armatars because all AP will be deleted? I'm sorry if this should be in the Armatar-discussion.

Posted Jul 29, '11 at 3:14pm

McJibberLaugh

McJibberLaugh

25 posts

[quote] - whether we should keep the current rank system (serf, knight, prince, king, etc) and WHY

I really love the ranking system because it shows how much you like armor games because obviosly firetail_madness loves armor games and thats why he deserves a "King" ranking!

Posted Jul 29, '11 at 8:46pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,962 posts

Knight

Man, you guys should see what Ron is cooking up for the new profile pages on AG3.... daaaaaang it's cool!

Posted Jul 29, '11 at 8:59pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,238 posts

I wanna say "don't keep us in the dark", but I figure keeping it a surprise will spur suspense. But still here I am hypothesizing what it's gonna look like...

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 9:02pm

Sparkytrick1

Sparkytrick1

103 posts

I think you should recive points for providing in game content that is well recived by other people. By "in game content," I mean something like a song on POM2 or a map on Armor Mayhem. This would encourage people to share their ideas.

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 8:36pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,962 posts

Knight

Yeah, we've thought about awarding points for gameshares, but the decision isn't finalized yet.

Posted Aug 3, '11 at 3:22pm

aaiirr123

aaiirr123

57 posts

there should be more points for submiting a game you put hours of work in to a game and get 20 points instead of rating a bunch a games were you could earn a 1000 points

Posted Aug 3, '11 at 4:37pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,962 posts

Knight

there should be more points for submiting a game you put hours of work in to a game and get 20 points instead of rating a bunch a games were you could earn a 1000 points

Points will only be given for Achievements to start. We're debating a different reward system (besides the obvious 'cash' reward) for having a game on our site.

Reply to No more Armor Points.

You must be logged in to post a reply!