cormyn

cormyn

2,962 posts

Knight

How do u get a AG2 acc?

You already have one. This web site is what we call "AG2"

that's what I kind of said, right?

Nope.

You said there "won't BE any AP in AG3" which is wrong, we will most certainly have points on AG3.

You said "reputation points" which we're not tracking as points.

You said that "reputation points" and the "NEW AP" are "kind of the same thing, but not really" which is ambiguous and wrong.

Posted Aug 11, '11 at 7:17pm

thaboss

thaboss

1,667 posts

Alright, I'm sorry. I'll be more exact and correct in the future. :(

*bows down to almighty power of administrator again*

Will the AG Score be in the open beta? (Sorry if this has already been asked.)

And have you figured out where the AG Score is going to be displayed? I think that it maybe could be above the activity stream or something.

Posted Aug 11, '11 at 7:50pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,962 posts

Knight

The Achievement System isn't built yet, so (a) there's no way to gain points, and (b) we don't know where we'll show it yet. Ron (Gumption) is redesigning our profile pages.

Posted Aug 20, '11 at 4:59pm

sk8ertrevor99

sk8ertrevor99

62 posts

there should be an option of two player or multiple people playing in tournaments for certain ranks or titles aside from the being surf or queen etc. also there should be games of which people can wager armorpoints and whoever wins gets the opponents player points also i had an idea of people who had a certain title would play someone with a lower rank or title and the winner would gain the higher title in exchange for the lower title and a certain amount of people could be a certain title so there wouldnt be to many of the higher rank i think its a good idea myself but i don't know what you think

Posted Aug 21, '11 at 7:50pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,587 posts

there should be games of which people can wager armorpoints and whoever wins gets the opponents player points

I don't think that's a good idea. However, competing to gain AP (no wager or transfer) might be good.

i had an idea of people who had a certain title would play someone with a lower rank or title and the winner would gain the higher title in exchange for the lower title

Once again, I don't like this idea for the same reason as the last one.

a certain amount of people could be a certain title so there wouldnt be to many of the higher rank

If too many people reach the high ranks, then the rank curve can simply be changed to reduce the number of high-ranking people.

Posted Aug 27, '11 at 2:44am

Jefferysinspiration

Jefferysinspiration

3,236 posts

there should be games of which people can wager armorpoints and whoever wins gets the opponents player points

I'm with Patrick on this one. This could teach AGs younger members to grow up with a gambling problem. loljksbutnotrly.
I think (sorry to go slightly off topic, i'll reign it back) that achievements should be introduced to multiplayer games though in order to achieve points would work (Like what Patrick said:
competing to gain AP (no wager or transfer) might be good

I had an idea of people who had a certain title would play someone with a lower rank or title and the winner would gain the higher title in exchange for the lower title

I don't get this one so much. Do you mean someone who's Kind/Queen could play a serf, and if the king/queen lost, they'd become a serf, simply because of one loss?

Posted Aug 27, '11 at 12:05pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,587 posts

[quote][quote]I had an idea of people who had a certain title would play someone with a lower rank or title and the winner would gain the higher title in exchange for the lower title
[/quote]

Once again, I don't like this idea for the same reason as the last one.

I don't get this one so much. Do you mean someone who's Kind/Queen could play a serf, and if the king/queen lost, they'd become a serf, simply because of one loss?[/quote]

That's exactly why I don't like the idea I triple-quoted.

Posted Aug 28, '11 at 12:17am

cormyn

cormyn

2,962 posts

Knight

Hmm, the gambling aspect of trading points will get ugly if users start accusing one another of hacking, etc.. That's probably enough motivation to NOT have this as a feature.

Posted Sep 3, '11 at 9:59pm

kingofwar1234

kingofwar1234

611 posts

There should be a higher rank than king/queen cuz theres a lot of users that are king/queen that would like it i think

Posted Sep 3, '11 at 10:03pm

acmed

acmed

3,561 posts

There should be a higher rank than king/queen cuz theres a lot of users that are king/queen that would like it i think

We don't even know if there will be ranks in AG3. But I think the idea has been surpassed, the only thing higher than King is God, and that's cormyn basically.

Reply to No more Armor Points.

You must be logged in to post a reply!